Alternative repair shop?
1126 8 2017-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans05cb90ab
lvl.1
United States

Is there a place to send drone for repair other than dji? Sending it out today but to be honest,I'm not looking forward to it because of they're poor customer service. Any alternative that you have used or have heard good things about?  I'm worried I will not get my drone back by the end of July for our vacation in Florida.
2017-5-30
Use props
Michgolden
Second Officer
Flight distance : 822851 ft
United States

I have used UAV Repair in New Brighton, MN before and had good luck with him. His link is under Repair Shops on Phantomhelp.com. I was a walk in because I'm in the area but he had a few AC's that were shipped in.
2017-5-30
Use props
fans05cb90ab
lvl.1
United States

Thanks man..I think I may have fixed it myself. Found a bad motor
2017-5-30
Use props
Michgolden
Second Officer
Flight distance : 822851 ft
United States

I seen in the post "Help". I replied on there as well about the right motor. CCW or CW
2017-5-30
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Good luck with your repair.

Hope you can get back to flying real soon. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-5-30
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

One of the problems is that DJI do not support other repair shops with parts or information.
2017-5-30
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

If you really want to use a service center other than DJI, I would recommend looking for another facility using the link below:

http://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers

2017-5-30
Use props
CCD Ian
New

United States

Geebax Posted at 2017-5-30 16:52
One of the problems is that DJI do not support other repair shops with parts or information.

Cloud City Drones uses only official OEM DJI parts. We are an authorized DJI dealer and repair shop, but we do not offer warranty-covered repairs. That being said, if you are looking to have your DJI drone repaired quickly, properly, with regular updates and without frustration, consider sending it to Cloud City!

cloudcitydrones.com

2017-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules