How do I get my P4P back?
1431 8 2017-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WyoFlier
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12802 ft
United States

I sent my P4P in for repair under DJICareRefresh and on May 16 it was received. On May 17 payment was received and on May 20 the timeline said "replaced".  A few days later I inquired about when it would be shipped.  

On May 25 I got an email from support saying it had been tested and would ship within two business days.  I'm still waiting for a shipment notification.  How much longer will it take to get a shipping label printed and get the drone back to me?  It's CAS-627853-J3K1Y6

Ed

2017-6-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It's all a bit of an enigma what goes on at dji repair centre, but it's consistent , try get on to a moderator here they can usually get good information. Good luck
2017-6-1
Use props
Danielfonseca64
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18114 ft
United States

They are usually slow on repairs. Good on you posting it here. Maybe it will cause them to put a little pep in their step.
2017-6-1
Use props
WyoFlier
lvl.2
United States

Danielfonseca64 Posted at 2017-6-1 11:02
They are usually slow on repairs. Good on you posting it here. Maybe it will cause them to put a little pep in their step.

Well, I just had an exchange with a support rep complaining about the shipping delay and he finally said that the email I got promising a two business day shipping date was an automated response and they're very busy right now.  

I asked wouldn't it make sense to ship out the work that has been completed and get it out of their way?  I also asked what is the real shipping time for items completed on the 25th of May.  Haven't gotten a response to that yet.  

Ed
2017-6-1
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
France

Pray hard to whatever God and maybe you get lucky! Good luck!
2017-6-1
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Ed, sincerely sorry for the delay, I've informed our appropriate department to look into this case, we will escalate this case and ship it out ASAP. Appreciate your patience.
2017-6-1
Use props
WyoFlier
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-6-1 19:51
Ed, sincerely sorry for the delay, I've informed our appropriate department to look into this case, we will escalate this case and ship it out ASAP. Appreciate your patience.

Thank you for your help.  With our limited summer season I feel like I'm missing a lot of good flying days.  

Ed
2017-6-2
Use props
WyoFlier
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-6-1 19:51

Thank you again, Thor, for your help in this matter.  I just got a tracking number and am looking forward to flying again.  Your willingness to help customers who  are falling through the cracks as DJI is moving its repair facility is much appreciated.  

Ed
2017-6-2
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

WyoFlier Posted at 2017-6-2 14:53
Thank you again, Thor, for your help in this matter.  I just got a tracking number and am looking forward to flying again.  Your willingness to help customers who  are falling through the cracks as DJI is moving its repair facility is much appreciated.  

Ed

So glad to hear that you're able to get it back to fly, enjoy it, looking forward wonderful pictures and videos from you.
2017-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules