Litchi mission won't upload
2174 2 2017-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jimmybbq
lvl.1
United States

After scouring through all the posts I could find, I finally got this Samsung Tab A to connect every time (by booting it up last). I thought I had it all finally figured out, now I find that it will not upload a mission. It just sits there at 0% for a few minutes then Litchi says "mission failed".. below that it says "upload timed out"..  It seems everything else works, camera, RTH.. but no-go with an upload... I do have USB debug turned on, I have tried all of the different usb "options" mtp, rb,whatever...  Just tonight I reformatted the tablet to original, but no dice...   

I rarely "fly" the drone... I love being able to map out missions ahead of time..

Everything works find on my phone but i REALLY want to use this tablet.. I'm about to break down and go buy one of other tablets that I hear people having good luck with. It just kinda sucks, I just bought this tablet two weeks before I got this mavic.. too make it worse, I sold a Samsung tab 4 for $50, that probably woulda worked.. lol

I don't find any posts where anyone is having this particular issue.. anyone have an idea?  I'm sure it's the tablet, but what needs changed.

2017-6-1
Use props
jimmybbq
lvl.1
United States

nevermind, I give up.. I found some other folks were able to upload at a lower altitude... but I just noticed, when I go to "calibrate" .. Litchi closes... This tablet is to buggy, screw it...
2017-6-1
Use props
Dude
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I have the same problem with my inspire 1 and litchi waypoints. I've used it many times before without an issue. Now when I load the mission, it sits there and eventually fails to load. It did work one time but still took about a minute to load. Does this have to do with the newset DJI go update?
2017-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules