Jello Effect all of the sudden
1127 4 2017-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jimmybbq
lvl.1
United States

Just got back from a mission with some good footage, but it has jello effect bad...  I'm not sure what I'm looking for, any ideas on what I could look for?

2017-6-3
Use props
jimmybbq
lvl.1
United States

looking at it closer.. the jello is there even when the mavic is sitting on the ground, motors off...   ?
2017-6-3
Use props
jimmybbq
lvl.1
United States

Nevermind.. I figured it out... hard landing caused the back tab on the gimbal to come out of place.. tucked it back under and jello is gone.
2017-6-3
Use props
T3rdEye
Second Officer
Flight distance : 221844 ft
United States

Not trying to hijack Jimmybbq’s thread but as I have mentioned before the forum will not allow me to start a new thread..

P3P
App DJI Go – rev. 3.1.5
A/C – rev. 1.10.90+
R/C – rev. 1.8.0

I just received my P3P back from DJI (CAS-616815-D2W5K0) for a repair due to a stress crack.  I am happy with the turn around (6 weeks).
I took my bird out yesterday after IMU, Gimbal and compass calibration and it flew great!

The problem is when I arrived back home and played the SD card I now have the Jello effect.  After researching the forum and google I then put on new balanced blades and new rubber shocks, changed setting from 4K to 1080p but still have it.  Not sure what to try next.  My warrantee will expire this month.  Any suggestions from moderator or the experts on this forum?

2017-6-8
Use props
T3rdEye
Second Officer
Flight distance : 221844 ft
United States

Sorry..This should of been in the Phantom Forum..
2017-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules