no I'M after Motherboard replace.?
997 4 2017-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans67772107
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8865 ft
United States

Landed in swim pool. Replaced Motherboard & battery in Phantom 3 St.   All works  great but have no IFModes; Home lock, Coarse lock; etc.?

2017-6-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to make sure I'm on the same page, do you mean all the intelligent flight modes? Could you verify what Go app version and mobile device you're using? Any screenshots of what you're getting in the app would be appreciated.
2017-6-5
Use props
fans67772107
lvl.1
United States

Okay to reply to your reply after replacing the battery in the motherboard always fine the camera functions all work fine the only problem now is I have no intelligent flight modes no home course lock and hang like that can't get them back thank you
2017-6-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fans67772107 Posted at 2017-6-7 14:06
Okay to reply to your reply after replacing the battery in the motherboard always fine the camera functions all work fine the only problem now is I have no intelligent flight modes no home course lock and hang like that can't get them back thank you

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand. Could you please rephrase your post?
2017-6-7
Use props
fans67772107
lvl.1
United States

Okay I'm sorry I'm trying to put to use the microphone to text function it doesn't seem to work very well anyway I replace the motherboard and the battery all work well now including the camera all functions the only thing that does not work is I have no intelligent flight modes ie point of Interest course lock home lock Etc anything I can do to get them back thank you sorry if this is a pain trying to use microphone function
2017-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules