Discount Code Response Time
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Danielfonseca64
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18114 ft
United States

Dear Daniel,

Thanks for getting to us. We have re-checking the flight record. The battery dropped abnormally.  
For the unfortunate incident happened to your drone, we have confirmed it as a warranty case according to our analysis.
We would like to offer you a 100% off coupon code for the item linked below, then you can place an order from DJI online store:

http://store.dji.com/cn/product/phantom-4-aircraft-excludes-remote-controller-and-battery-charger

----------If the model is incorrect, please let us know.
----------Sorry that it is not available to apply the value of the discount to any other model other than the original model, or to credit the value to your account.

If you would like to take the offer, please reply to my email directly, for example “I accept the offer.”
It’s most advised for you to reply to this email directly, for I will get the coupon code ready.
Should you have more questions, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,
Summer
DJI Tech Support

DJI thankfully has admitted that there was in fact an abnormal drop in battery related to my case. I got this e-mail at 7:30 am on Friday morning and replied 5 minutes later to accept the offer, but still have not heard back to receive the discount code. It's now sunday afternoon and I was wondering if anyone has had experience with this, and how long it took them to send the code. I am trying to receive my new drone within the next three weeks so I can bring it with me on vacation and was just curious if they had forgotten about me or if they just don't respond to e-mails over the weekends; in which case I might expect a respone on Monday or Tuesday.

2017-6-11
Use props
Aeromirage
First Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would expect a reply tomorrow, possibly during regular business hours.....
2017-6-11
Use props
Danielfonseca64
lvl.1
United States

Aeromirage Posted at 2017-6-11 07:59
I would expect a reply tomorrow, possibly during regular business hours.....

Regular business hours..... OK I thought their headquarters might respond to e-mails on weekends to keep up with all the messages considering they get around 2000 per day..... The five periods you put makes me believe you thought this was a stupid question.....
2017-6-11
Use props
Aeromirage
First Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

Danielfonseca64 Posted at 2017-6-11 08:15
Regular business hours..... OK I thought their headquarters might respond to e-mails on weekends to keep up with all the messages considering they get around 2000 per day..... The five periods you put makes me believe you thought this was a stupid question.....

Not intended as insult. Kind of meant......just wait a little while......
DJI gets plenty of negative PR about their service. Let's give them a fair chance.

2017-6-11
Use props
Danielfonseca64
lvl.1
United States

Aeromirage Posted at 2017-6-11 09:13
Not intended as insult. Kind of meant......just wait a little while......
DJI gets plenty of negative PR about their service. Let's give them a fair chance.

They get plenty of bad PR about their service because it is very bad. I am not going to go into detail on this thread about all the sh*t I've been through,but I will say; I have no respect for a company that tries to put the burden of proof on the customer. If I didn't fight back two separate claims from DJI that the crash was my fault I would have been out 1,000 dollars. I wonder how many other paying customers have been denied their replacement despite their product malfunctioning while under warranty. I understand they probably get a lot of claims where user error is at fault, but this whole experience for me has been a literal nightmare.
2017-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules