Synchronize flight records failed ?
4677 14 2015-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Total
Second Officer
Flight distance : 336480 ft
Canada

Hello : In the flight record area ,(Android Device ) if I click on the cloud in the top right area . Synchronize flight records fails at 98 % . Ideas and thanks .

2015-6-10
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Are you running and Android phone? If so looks to be a known issue being worked on - http://forum.dji.com/thread-14782-1-1.html

You can now buy the official DJI Hardshell Backpack
Remember to buy extra propellers and one or two spare batteries to keep you flying
www.Phantom-Guide.co.uk - The Ultimate Phantom 3 Resource

2015-6-10
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

I suspect you use an iOS device?
2015-6-10
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

sploodge Posted at 2015-6-11 14:18
Are you running and Android phone? If so looks to be a known issue being worked on - http://forum.dj ...

I think he use a Sony Z2... And 1.1.0 app should had optimized the synchronzie problem.
2015-6-10
Use props
clkilljoy1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15207 ft
United States

It sure would help us all when we are posting a phone/tablet problem to mention what you are using IOS/Android device. Everyone has a wide assortment of devices (which is a good thing) that they can use, it will speed up answers to problems so we can all benefit.
2015-6-11
Use props
Total
Second Officer
Canada

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-6-11 15:16
I think he use a Sony Z2... And 1.1.0 app should had optimized the synchronzie problem.

Correct on the Sony Z2 , still fails at 98 % .
2015-6-11
Use props
Total
Second Officer
Canada

Total Posted at 2015-6-11 22:45
Correct on the Sony Z2 , still fails at 98 % .

Any idea how to fix this error ? thanks ....
2015-6-13
Use props
PhantomAtAK
lvl.2

United States

Total Posted at 2015-6-14 09:17
Any idea how to fix this error ? thanks ....

Here is what I did to "fix" the "sync failed" issue.  I would not tell you my solution is right for you, and may result in destructive results to your flight record.  I frankly had only 20 flights, so I did not care if my records got wiped (they did not).  I had previous successful syncs prior to this error message, so my flight records appear to be residing/stored/backed up on the mystery cloud somewhere.

I use a Google Nexus 9 on Lollipop 5.1.1. DJI Pilot app 1.1.0 (directly from DJI site, as the Google Play app 1.0.1 is no good). My P3 arrived with 1.1.9 pre installed, no upgrade required by me.

I have been trying to clear up a serious video lag issue with my current configuration. Some have recommended  configuration changes to local video cache and/or clearing the flight log.  

Additionally, I have also been getting the "sync failed issue".

Here is what I did to "fix" the "sync failed" message:

Lauch DJI Pilot app on tablet

Click on "User Center" (version 1.1.0)

At the bottom of the screen, select/click the little paper airplane looking icon in the middle of the three icons. This takes you to the "Flight Record" screen.

You should have a list of your flight records.  I then selected the setting/tools/gear icon in the top right.

I then selected "clear local cached record" (scary, will I get it back? - yes I did!)

A small option menu opened, I selected the red one "Clear All Cached Records".  My flight record page now reads "No Flight Records".  I then selected the top "sync" button.  A new sync proceeded, and all my records were restored to the page with success.  Additional clicks to the sync button now give me a success response.

Message back if you try this and what your results are.  

2015-6-14
Use props
Total
Second Officer
Canada

PhantomAtAK Posted at 2015-6-14 23:07
Here is what I did to "fix" the "sync failed" issue.  I would not tell you my solution is right for ...

Wooo hoooo - worked 100 % , thanks so much for sharing the solution ..
2015-6-14
Use props
PhantomAtAK
lvl.2

United States

Total Posted at 2015-6-15 00:53
Wooo hoooo - worked 100 % , thanks so much for sharing the solution ..

Great! Glad it worked for you.
2015-6-14
Use props
Seaquake
New

Italy

i had the same problem. i had lose my last 5 flights instead. The flights that i lost was the flights that i cannot sync before for the error. In other word it save only your synced flight.
2015-6-21
Use props
Pinnacle
lvl.1

Sweden

RE: Synchronize flight records failed ?

So, anyone managed to solve this issue?

I'm having exactly the same problem on my Note 4 which I've been using as the main device, the last two flights have not been synced yet (getting the error message).
I'm afraid that if I try the solution presented by PhantomAtAK the two last flights will be deleted since they have not been synced.

Thanks!

2015-8-2
Use props
Rigworker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 52303 ft
Canada

There is an issue on some devices if the flight time is longer than 15 minutes.  Is this the case? I lost several records for longer flights until i discovered this issue.
2015-8-2
Use props
starfighters
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1358215 ft
United Kingdom

Rigworker Posted at 2015-8-3 07:39
There is an issue on some devices if the flight time is longer than 15 minutes.  Is this the case? I ...

Hi..to all of you.
I have a different syncro problem.
I use a asus phone pad 7,previsously i used a samsung phone G-350,and sometimes i use an asus memopad 10".
The phone never used again apart the first flight due to the fact DJI app crashes all the time,rarely i use memo pad, and usually i  use my phone pad(99% of the flight)
It's seems to me that the flight records are update by the means used depending on flight.
I mean that if i use memo pad i can see all the flight i did using it, and so on for the phone pad.
Does anyone has the same issue?
Thanks in advance for your help
2015-8-3
Use props
HurricaneDave
lvl.1

United States

My iPad Air 2 had the same issue a couple of times. Just today it would get to about 80% then fail. But a reboot of my device resolved the issue.
2015-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules