calibrate vps issue
596 4 2017-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bluemarley67
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1242638 ft
United States

anybody have an issue when trying to calibrate the vps sensors when linked to dji assistant 2? My issue is i cant start calibration since it just say restart aircraft. Can anyone help me figure out what is going on?
2017-3-9
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Remove assisstant2 from the computer and reinstall. Then install again. Plug the AC then run ASSISSTANT 2.
2017-3-9
Use props
rparge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 173852 ft
United States

Same problem had to use a different computer, seems the video card was the issue.
http://forum.dji.com/thread-82646-1-1.html
2017-3-9
Use props
bluemarley67
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1242638 ft
United States

rparge thankyou ill bet it is the video card have a good one!
2017-3-9
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Also note that installation of the new v1.1.0 Assistant doesn't install properly on a Windows desktop, as it incorporates an unsigned driver (androidusb). The installation process happens so fast within the cmd box which is opened that you wouldn't notice. I'm unsure how significant this driver is, but to get the installation fully sound you need to install Assistant with device driver signature checking off.

To do this on Windows 10, press <Shift> while restarting the PC and select options for select start-up (I recall it's Option #7 for turning driver checking off). Then, with any earlier installed Assistant uninstalled, re-install. You'll know you got it right when it reaches installation of that driver and it asks you whether you want to install the unsigned driver - and of cause you'll say YES.

Go forth and prosper.
2017-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules