Vision Sensor calibration issues again
564 6 2017-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ConwayMX
New
United Kingdom

Hi

Been getting 'sys warning' on my remote so decided to calibrate my vision sensors (front and bottom) with dji assistant 2.

Tried 15 times now on my Mac and every time i get a failure at 85%

Tried it on my windows PC too and that just hund at 85% (didn't fail, but i gave up after 45 mins of it hanging at 85%)

any help would be great as i'm really struggling. i've spent the whole day at my laptop trying to get it to work whilst the conditions outside were perfect, and i basically can;t use it until its solved. i flew if 3 weeks ago, now this
2017-3-26
Use props
chalde
Second Officer
Flight distance : 668314 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had this happen to me too and unfortunately, had to use a different computer to get it to work.
If you don't have another computer to try on, it's a tough one.

The difference between the 2 computers was that one was running Windows 10, the other Windows 8. Not sure if that's a software, or hardware issue tho.
2017-3-26
Use props
chalde
Second Officer
Flight distance : 668314 ft
  • >>>
United States

Look at the solution in this post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-77981-2-1.html

He had an issue with the drivers and forcing these to the DJI assistant folder fixed it.
2017-3-26
Use props
fans44cb1ddb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 210 ft
United States

I had the same problem and found a small, clear sticker over one of the sensors.  Make sure the sensors are clean.
2017-3-26
Use props
Deucefour
New

United States

Im on Mac and mine just does this.... Have tried on two different computers. WTF!? Need to calibrate DJI!!! Just gives a blank white screen and nothing else. ????

2017-3-26
Use props
motard
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1156263 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

chalde Posted at 2017-3-26 10:25
Look at the solution in this post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-77981-2-1.html

He had an issue with the drivers and forcing these to the DJI assistant folder fixed it.

Yes, that's me, took me a lot of work to discover.  ConwayMX try it, maybe solve your case. Cheers
2017-3-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Could you please clarify your current firmware version?
Did you install the latest DJI Assistant version?
2017-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules