o(^-^)o
Jartner
New
United States

Hi Everyone!

Equipment: Inspire 1Inspire 1 Master Remote

Zenmuse Z3
TB1048

I turned on remote and aircraft. Update remote and added the  v01.10 firmware to several micro sd cards. I attempted to update the AC with 3 different micro sd cards. Each time the AC doesnt start to beep. After a few minutes I will take out the micro SD to find there is no log file on the micro sd. I've tried changing the micro sd adapters on my Windows PC and I get the same result. Reformatted the micro sd cards too and nothing.

Does anyone  know of a solution????

2017-5-2
Use props
Garson Wong
New
  • >>>
Hong Kong

i also got this problem ;(
2017-5-2
Use props
Mark Guille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

You must have the remote OFF, when updating the AC. You must also update the aircraft first,  if the remote control has been updated before the AC, you will need to roll back te firmware on the RC. Also, make sure you have the correct firmware for the X3.

Hope this helps

Mark G.
2017-5-2
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

See if my tips page can help you , be sure you are formatting that SD card.  Nothing should be on it other than the File .  

I think I know the problem , are you choosing the Z3 camera from the "Product Select" box   BEFORE   clicking on the update firmware link , this has been a common problem .  Be sure to double check this , example below of  what I am referring to .  It will default to the X3 otherwise .
Forum Member Mark has a good point about making sure the RC is off when updating the Aircraft  and vice versa for  updating the RC transmitter .  He is a valuable member around here !

Tips for loading NEW firmware to SD card and transmitter

donnie

select product.PNG
2017-5-3
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
United States

Garson Wong Posted at 2017-5-2 21:11
i also got this problem ;(

See post 4 of mine please.

Hope this helps

donnie
2017-5-3
Use props
JonEtcetera
New
United States

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-5-2 21:51
You must have the remote OFF, when updating the AC. You must also update the aircraft first,  if the remote control has been updated before the AC, you will need to roll back te firmware on the RC. Also, make sure you have the correct firmware for the X3.

Hope this helps

Do I need to update the aircraft using the X3 Gimbal?
2017-5-3
Use props
Mark Guille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Hi Jon,

I misread your original post, I said "X3". Zenmuse Z3 Firmware V01.10.01.40 (Inspire 1) is the one you need. Like Donnie says, make sure you select the correct one from the drop-down menu.

Let us know how you get on.

Mark G.
2017-5-4
Use props
JonEtcetera
New
United States

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-5-4 00:01
Hi Jon,

I misread your original post, I said "X3". Zenmuse Z3 Firmware V01.10.01.40 (Inspire 1) is the one you need. Like Donnie says, make sure you select the correct one from the drop-down menu.

Awesome! The update worked. She's ready to fly another day!
2017-5-4
Use props
JonEtcetera
New
United States

Donnie * Posted at 2017-5-3 04:41
See if my tips page can help you , be sure you are formatting that SD card.  Nothing should be on it other than the File .  

I think I know the problem , are you choosing the Z3 camera from the "Product Select" box   BEFORE   clicking on the update firmware link , this has been a common problem .  Be sure to double check this , example below of  what I am referring to .  It will default to the X3 otherwise .

2017-5-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Good to hear it got sorted.
2017-5-4
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
United States

JonEtcetera Posted at 2017-5-4 18:46

I have seen this several times before and the giveaway is No data on the SD card , I wish DJI would make that 'Product Select " more obvious .

donnie
2017-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules