1177 2 2017-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gotchock
lvl.1
Flight distance : 107077 ft
Thailand

Hi,

I've been discussing with DJI support about a problem I have with a faulty VPS (see: http://forum.dji.com/thread-90553-1-1.html).
I will have to send back the drone where I bought it for warranty: Shenzhen OCT Store (China)

Problem is: I'm now abroad (Thailand).
I understand that if I send it back the cost is on me (OK).

I can send it by TNT but i worry about the custom clearance in China (I know they block electronics):
- I need to attach an invoice: what to write on it / what amount
- how much the custom clearance will cost ? Electronics are hugely taxed when importing to China. Can I avoid it as it is the quality return ?
- Is there any risk my drone will be held / refused ?

Anyone has some experience with this ?

Note: once repaired someone will pick it up for me so my question is really just to send it back to China.

Thank you in advance

2017-5-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the issue, since you purchased it from ShenZhen, China, while we do not provide international warranty at the moment, if you need to get it repaired in China, you must send it to one of your friend in mainland China, then ask him to help you send it in to our service center, and we will send it back to your friend after repairing.
For custom clearance, please check it with TNT for more info.
Besides, you can try to contact the local authorized repair center firstly to check whether they could help you handle it, but you need pay for repair no matter it's product malfunction or not. Please send an e-mail to support@dji.com, our support will guide you how to do that.

W.png
2017-5-21
Use props
Gotchock
lvl.1
Flight distance : 107077 ft
Thailand

Hi,

Just to follow up on this with information:
- i droped my drone at the Shenzhen shop
- they sent it back to repair
- I spent a week trying to have the support (who understood the problem but partially) to explain it to the repair center (who didn't find anything)
- I got my drone repaired and sent back to an address in China

ALL OK
2017-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules