Turn Left / Rigth command does not work
1162 7 2017-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Davidrone87
lvl.1
Flight distance : 128399 ft
Italy

Hi I write because my inspiration today has decided to give me some unexpected problems, in practice it fuses perfectly perfectly only when it does not respond to the Turn Left / Right command while all the other commands work, I tried to do a resset factory, update update, Calibrate imu, compass, delete and install app, I also changed the Tur Left / Right command on the right stick but it does not change anything, I calibrated rc. I checked the Flight records and everything and adjust the radio command works well what can it be? I also add that I flew last week and everything was regular resumed today and has this defect AIUTOOOOOO
2017-5-19
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

When you say Turn left , turn right do you mean the Yaw command or the Roll command ?  Are you in Mode 2  ?  You mention the Right stick so I assume you mean the "Roll" command . Make sure that you are in Mode 2 and check the EXPO setting on the RC settings and make sure they are not set at a low value .

Now are you saying you get ZERO roll when you move the right stick to the left and to the right  or does it move just a little .

You did calibrate the Sticks on the RC transmitter as well is that correct ?  

Lets start here and see if we can get some others to chime in as well.  I do NOT own the Inspire 2 but many of the Go app settings are similar, but there may be a Nuance that I am not aware of to cause this .

Also can you go to the Simulator and see if it does on  this as well  ?  Or is that what you mean by "practice "

donnie
2017-5-20
Use props
fans6fb246cd
New
Italy

2017-5-20
Use props
Arrow1969
Second Officer
Flight distance : 400577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You need to send it back to DJI I had a similar problem with a client of mine I was Instructing on his new I2
2017-5-20
Use props
Electro-Nick
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7083891 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Put the gimbal into free mode and see if your problem goes  away. If it does, then check out the info in post 46 of  this thread... https://forum.dji.com/thread-84334-2-1.html

Hth
2017-5-20
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
United States

fans6fb246cd Posted at 2017-5-20 08:08
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1nNHG1F7M0&feature=youtu.be

The video is in Private mode and must be set to Public for viewing.

donnie
2017-5-21
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
United States

Did you have any luck finding the cause of this ?  

donnie
2017-5-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fans6fb246cd Posted at 2017-5-20 08:08
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1nNHG1F7M0&feature=youtu.be

Unfortunately the video isn't playing, can check the settings on that?
2017-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules