Go 4 App Mistaking P4 controller for Inspire 1 controller
957 2 2017-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_tw7aSvo
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi everyone,

I've just upgraded my P4's firmware using the latest DJI Go 4 app (on Samsung S7), then followed the instructions to update the remote with apparent success. However, when I turn on & plug in the remote to my Samsung S7, it prompts me to download the older DJI Go App, then prompts me to use the Inspre 1 interface. If I try and use the Go 4 App, it brings up a screen with a picture of the older App and a 'Go' button to open it... I've tried to use the C1 + C2 + Settings wheel reset as described on other threads but have had no luck getting any reset to happen.

Any ideas/help greatly appreciated.
2017-12-23
Use props
SHWhite
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Based on this thread over here >>> THREAD - It appears that they solved the problem by reinstalling the firmware on the remote controller. How would I do this without using the DJI Go 4 App?
2017-12-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi SHWhite, please download the DJI GO app, then connect the RC to DJI GO app, open the APP, press and hold on the 3 dashes icon in the top right corner for 10 seconds, then you'll be able to re-upgrade the RC firmware. Then, please uninstall the DJI GO, then connect the RC to the DJI GO 4 APP, see if it works.
2017-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules