Intelligent flight mode inop in normal flight mode
3412 13 2018-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tom Swope
lvl.2
United States

For some reason ifm features are not available if  normal flying mode is chosen. They are available when in beginner mode only. The program icon on the left of the screen to get into the menu disappears when beginners mode is exited.
2018-1-4
Use props
MiniPalourde
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7 ft
United States

Have you enabled Intelligent flight modes in your settings?
2018-1-4
Use props
Anthony566
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2488944 ft
United Kingdom

Are you in fixed wing mode ??
2018-1-4
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Definitely check your settings and enable multiple flight modes.
2018-1-4
Use props
ars.fabula
lvl.4
Flight distance : 706234 ft
Switzerland

Make sure that the switch on the right side of the RC is not in sport mode
2018-1-4
Use props
Tom Swope
lvl.2
United States

Checked and triple checked all of the suggestions. Maybe deleting the app and reinstalling will fix it.
2018-1-4
Use props
Sim-Y
lvl.4
Flight distance : 75502 ft
United Kingdom

Woe Posted at 2018-1-4 07:06
Definitely check your settings and enable multiple flight modes.

Can i ask why enable multiple flight modes? i see this a lot in posts regarding IFM,  AFAIK this gives you the ability to enable sport mode via the switch on the remote. I don't have this enabled in the app & i can use IFM.
2018-1-5
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Sim-Y Posted at 2018-1-5 04:54
Can i ask why enable multiple flight modes? i see this a lot in posts regarding IFM,  AFAIK this gives you the ability to enable sport mode via the switch on the remote. I don't have this enabled in the app & i can use IFM.

You have to enable it to use them. Also enable backward flying as will. This will help you unleash the Mavic full capabilities. Obstacle avoidance, tap and fly. Active track. Without enabling your stuck with basic flying.
2018-1-5
Use props
Tom Swope
lvl.2
United States

Everything except backward flying is enabled. Has been from the very beginning. Everything worked first week or so. Reloaded the GoPro 4 app (android) numerous times with the same end result.
2018-1-5
Use props
Sim-Y
lvl.4
Flight distance : 75502 ft
United Kingdom

Woe Posted at 2018-1-5 05:42
You have to enable it to use them. Also enable backward flying as will. This will help you unleash the Mavic full capabilities. Obstacle avoidance, tap and fly. Active track. Without enabling your stuck with basic flying.

I don't have it enabled and am able to use IFM, i did a quick google and came across this thread

Multiple flight modes

This may help , it also answers why when i don't have it enabled i can still use intelligent flight modes.
2018-1-5
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Sim-Y Posted at 2018-1-5 09:21
I don't have it enabled and am able to use IFM, i did a quick google and came across this thread

Multiple flight modes

Awesome find. Thanks for sharing
2018-1-5
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 479613 ft
Romania

same problem was for me..sport mode forgotten ON ...
2018-1-5
Use props
Tom Swope
lvl.2
United States

Problem fixed! As mentioned by others the sport switch on the side of the remote got switched on. Got so involved with screen controls that  the manual switch was overlooked. There was no visible screen notification showing that the sport mode was on. Thanks all for the input and assistance.
2018-1-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Glad to hear that the problem was resolved, thanks for others help.
2018-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules