1911 15 2018-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DaniAnto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7044491 ft
  • >>>
Italy

i do all the firmware upgrade following Dji guideline on youtube,but on the last somethings where wrong.

during an upgrade process my spark got stuck at 99% .. I waited more than 1 hour but nothing happened.. so I rebooted the aircraft but DJI assistant 2 did not recognize nothing, even if my Windows 10 PC did it.. the usb port seemed connected but DJI Assistant no.So I'm asking for your help because my Spark is still flashing yellow led on the rear and fixed red on the front led.
My pc Windows recognize that the Spark is attached,i can hear the sound,but dji Assistant 2 don't recognize it,nothing happening,the front led is red fix and rear led flashing fast yellow.

The remote don't recognize the Spark and the dji go 4 app too.
I try with Dji Assistant on Macintosh too,but nothing happen.Seems like bricked.
I bougth the Spark on December 21 and i bougth dji care refresh too the same day.
I'm writing to dji europe  assistence but i receive only automatic message.
maybe it's too early to get an answer but i'm feel wery bad.
What do you recommend to do as I am very inexperienced and very desperate.
thanks in advance for any reply

2018-1-16
Use props
Junior SBC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 476483 ft
Brazil

If it did not, try holding down the "power" button for 9 seconds. For me it worked by restoring to the factory standards. And do not forget that to upgrade firmware the battery needs to be fully charged. Good luck!
2018-1-16
Use props
DaniAnto
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

Junior SBC Posted at 2018-1-16 10:58
If it did not, try holding down the "power" button for 9 seconds. For me it worked by restoring to the factory standards. And do not forget that to upgrade firmware the battery needs to be fully charged. Good luck!

Thanks a lot for reply,i did everythings is possivle.but it's feel to be bricked
2018-1-17
Use props
rimza
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3307 ft
Brunei

Dani, contact DJI online support see what they can offer in assistance.
2018-1-17
Use props
Jos A
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Well , the mavic holds ip 192.168.42.3, then i see the mavic on assistant 2, maybe it work also for the spark.
2018-1-17
Use props
Junior SBC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 476483 ft
Brazil

DaniAnto Posted at 2018-1-17 09:43
Thanks a lot for reply,i did everythings is possivle.but it's feel to be bricked

I'm so sorry. Good luck with DJI's support, I hope everything is fine soon.
2018-1-17
Use props
DaniAnto
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

Jos A Posted at 2018-1-17 10:56
Well , the mavic holds ip 192.168.42.3, then i see the mavic on assistant 2, maybe it work also for the spark.

thx i'll try it
2018-1-18
Use props
Jos A
First Officer
Netherlands

look bij adapter settings of your network.
find ndis adapter and change from automatic IP to above IP adres, maybe it help
2018-1-19
Use props
DaniAnto
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

Thanks to all.i open a RMA and my Spark going to Dji support in Netherland.i hope everythings go well.
2018-1-19
Use props
Tamborrel
lvl.1
Mexico

Same problem, same LED flashing, in addition I should mention that when turning it off, the fourth LED in the battery flashes around 23 times before turning off.   
2018-2-18
Use props
Tamborrel
lvl.1
Mexico

I have exactly the same problem.  I did the same steps as you, and got the same result.  I contacted DJI support by phone and the asked me to change cables, change batteries, use a different computer, delete and re-install assistant 2 and Go4, and still the Spark is not detected by neither Assistant 2 or the remote, or the phone.  Same solid red on front and yellow blinking in the rear LEDs.  When turning off, the fourth LED in the battery blinks about 23 times before turning off.   DJI phone support asked me to contact DJI e-mail support to get a repair ticket, which I did, and obtained an automated reply that because of the Chinese new year, they will not start replying messages until after the 21st of February.  
2018-2-18
Use props
Jos A
First Officer
Netherlands

What is wrong with upgrading firmware DJI ??
2018-2-19
Use props
bety
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097644 ft
Vietnam

Tamborrel Posted at 2018-2-18 19:27
I have exactly the same problem.  I did the same steps as you, and got the same result.  I contacted DJI support by phone and the asked me to change cables, change batteries, use a different computer, delete and re-install assistant 2 and Go4, and still the Spark is not detected by neither Assistant 2 or the remote, or the phone.  Same solid red on front and yellow blinking in the rear LEDs.  When turning off, the fourth LED in the battery blinks about 23 times before turning off.   DJI phone support asked me to contact DJI e-mail support to get a repair ticket, which I did, and obtained an automated reply that because of the Chinese new year, they will not start replying messages until after the 21st of February.

The same problem and now I cannot pair any more the RC and Spark by pressing on the button of the battery,  nothing happens. No more beeping  even if I wait 30 seconds or more.
2018-2-21
Use props
Dave Kane
lvl.3
Brazil

Yeah, I get sort of nervous with every update, wondering if things like this are going to happen. Luckily, no problems so far.
2018-2-21
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Dave Kane Posted at 2018-2-21 04:25
Yeah, I get sort of nervous with every update, wondering if things like this are going to happen. Luckily, no problems so far.

Was the upgrade FW or the NFZ database?

Did you update the Assistant 2 to the latest version required for the Mavic Air?

See this thread.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-134883-1-1.html

2018-2-23
Use props
bety
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097644 ft
Vietnam

bety Posted at 2018-2-21 02:33
The same problem and now I cannot pair any more the RC and Spark by pressing on the button of the battery,  nothing happens. No more beeping  even if I wait 30 seconds or more.

My "Spark" is sent at DJI by my distributor "SaigonHobby" for repair hardware.
Wait planned approximately 4 weeks.
2018-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules