New update creates violet coloration every 2 or 3 seconds when re...
1326 9 2018-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Carlos Bluray
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74436 ft
  • >>>
Ecuador

Hello, I have a problem with the inspire 2, since I installed the new update every time I recorded in the prores format a purple or violet coloring appears randomly as it is on the screen, what can I do ?, this is annoying, every coloration appears continuously every 2 seconds or 3 seconds.

Original picture

Original picture

error

error

ima003.jpg

error

error

help me, please.
2018-2-14
Use props
Flying Jack
lvl.2
Flight distance : 373832 ft
Belgium

check  https://forum.dji.com/thread-120068-4-1.html
2018-2-15
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Carlos, sorry for the trouble it brings. Can your provide us your DJI Account? You can PM me the account. And we will provide you a beta for this problem. Please give us feedback if you are willing to try this beta. Thanks for your cooperation and support.
2018-2-22
Use props
Carlos Bluray
lvl.1
  • >>>
Ecuador

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-22 22:17
Carlos, sorry for the trouble it brings. Can your provide us your DJI Account? You can PM me the account. And we will provide you a beta for this problem. Please give us feedback if you are willing to try this beta. Thanks for your cooperation and support.

Yes, please, you can send me the beta version to correct this problem, my email is ant_car1@hotmail.com
thank you very much for your help and I hope to solve the problem with the solution beya thank you very much,
do not forget to explain how to install the beta version, step by step in detail so as not to spoil the inspire 2.
2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Carlos Bluray Posted at 2018-2-26 21:03
Yes, please, you can send me the beta version to correct this problem, my email is
thank you very much for your help and I hope to solve the problem with the solution beya thank you very much,
do not forget to explain how to install the beta version, step by step in detail so as not to spoil the inspire 2.

I see. Thanks for your update. Please wait patiently for the beta. And you can check it in your DJI Assistant 2. Please inform us if you have problem.
2018-2-27
Use props
Carlos Bluray
lvl.1
  • >>>
Ecuador

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-27 23:08
I see. Thanks for your update. Please wait patiently for the beta. And you can check it in your DJI Assistant 2. Please inform us if you have problem.

you could explain to me how I can install the beta software, connect my inspire 2 to my mac pro and the beta version still does not appear, only the official version appears, can you explain the procedure?
2018-2-28
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Carlos Bluray Posted at 2018-2-28 17:25
you could explain to me how I can install the beta software, connect my inspire 2 to my mac pro and the beta version still does not appear, only the official version appears, can you explain the procedure?[view_image]

Thanks for your patience. We will escalate the process and add it as soon as possible.
2018-3-1
Use props
Carlos Bluray
lvl.1
  • >>>
Ecuador

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-1 01:06
Thanks for your patience. We will escalate the process and add it as soon as possible.

already install the beta firmware, perform some tests and follow the same problem, what other solution can you give me?
2018-3-1
Use props
Carlos Bluray
lvl.1
  • >>>
Ecuador

I have not updated the control, it worked correctly, thank you very much, for the next official update, please, do not damage the PRORES, thank you very much.
2018-3-1
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Carlos Bluray Posted at 2018-3-1 14:41
I have not updated the control, it worked correctly, thank you very much, for the next official update, please, do not damage the PRORES, thank you very much.

Thanks for your update. Please keep us updated, if you find any new problem.
2018-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules