Many Days for Linking Remote Controller and Mavic Air
837 7 2018-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Transportnik
lvl.1
Dominican Republic

Hello Sirs,
So, I have tell you my story, I have bought brand new mavic air in Russia and after that have been traveling to Dominicana Republic. I have used my mavic may by 4-5 times. Last time it was 2 day ago. One notice: that  I bought mavic firstly for traveling and for making photo and video of my family (my wife and small son ) it's our first together vacation. And 2 day ago I'm unfortuntly have tried connecting with my Iphone 8 throght wifi- and of course it was making disconnect between RC and MA and my Iphone8. Okey after that I have trying each of the ways of solving which were described and it don't work for me.
Main problem I think that in fake gps mode in the djigo4 I not see custom wifi mode with ability to change 2.4Ghz to 5.8Ghz
Does sombody have any solutions?

And Interesting how DJI is planning compensate to me broken vacation without photo and video. And ofcourse to each of unhappy users of mavic air??
May be we get together and will go to law court??
Or may be DJI will be pay money to their customers FOR BETA TESTING. Because all serious companies have staff who tests of app and equipment
About me, I have spent 4 days each day minimum 5 hours for solving issue of connecting between MA and RC and haven't solved it
I hope that DJI as serious company help to me and to other unhappy customers solve problems. And also will suggest compensations for all problem with the "BEST" EQUIPMENT

2018-4-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. In order to do the troubleshooting, could you please to try an andorid mobile device to check if it is normal? Any further issue, please feel free to let us know, we'll here for help, thank you in advance!
2018-4-25
Use props
Transportnik
lvl.1
Dominican Republic

I have tried all ways for solving in this topic of forum: https://forum.dji.com/thread-134545-1-1.html , but haven't solved this issue. Yes I have tried connections:
1.MA-RC(3 button way)
2. MA-RC+Iphon8
3. MA-RC+Sumsung Galaxy S8
4. MA-Sumsung Galaxy S8
5. MA-Iphon8
And all of them after downgrading and erasing of app date
Do you have other way for solving?
2018-4-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Transportnik Posted at 2018-4-26 04:02
I have tried all ways for solving in this topic of forum: https://forum.dji.com/thread-134545-1-1.html , but haven't solved this issue. Yes I have tried connections:
1.MA-RC(3 button way)
2. MA-RC+Iphon8

Hi, thank you for providing the information. Could you please take a video show us the process that you trying to connect the drone to the remote controller and the process that trying to connect the drone directly to the mobile device? I'd like to check it. Sorry for the inconvenience, appreciate your cooperation.
2018-4-26
Use props
Transportnik
lvl.1
Russia

If it interesting for somebody, I have found direct solving of this issue. For solving send me private message
2018-5-4
Use props
AHRCorp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3187874 ft
Dominican Republic

Transportnik Posted at 2018-5-4 15:24
If it interesting for somebody, I have found direct solving of this issue. For solving send me private message

Hello, I am having the same issue on dominican republic, please let me know how you solved it.

I am just starting my vacation and am very frustrated because I cant fly.

Thanks!
2018-6-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

AHRCorp Posted at 2018-6-17 13:57
Hello, I am having the same issue on dominican republic, please let me know how you solved it.

I am just starting my vacation and am very frustrated because I cant fly.

Hi, sorry to read on this, could you be more specific your main problem? What did you do before it happens like that and what troubleshooting have you done, please? We'd like to help you look into it. Thanks.
2018-6-18
Use props
fans16935f82
lvl.1

Colombia

Transportnik Posted at 2018-5-4 15:24

How did you solve it?
2019-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules