dji refresh question about spark
735 6 2018-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_T8PnN3mDdGes
lvl.1
United States

Hi everyone,

I had to send in my spark for water damage under Dji Care refresh+ policy. I paid the $49 dollars for express service. The drone was delivered to DJI on May 11th but I still cannot locate the drone on the repair website. It says "the number you input has not been found" when i press the repair progress inquiry button. How long does it typically take them to ship out the replacement??
2018-5-14
Use props
Col20H
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1998 ft
United Kingdom

Hello
See here  ...     https://forum.dji.com/thread-148381-1-1.html

Repair checking is down currently .  
2018-5-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The Repair Progress Inquiry system has been recovered now, sorry for the inconvenience.
I managed to get your case number via your Forum account CAS-1767836-Y0B2X3, like you said, it still hasn't been checked-in, we will escalate the case to local team to speed up the process, you have our sincere apologies for the delay, hope you will get the replacement soon.
2018-5-14
Use props
djiuser_T8PnN3mDdGes
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-14 19:03
The Repair Progress Inquiry system has been recovered now, sorry for the inconvenience.
I managed to get your case number via your Forum account CAS-1767836-Y0B2X3, like you said, it still hasn't been checked-in, we will escalate the case to local team to speed up the process, you have our sincere apologies for the delay, hope you will get the replacement soon.

Thank you so much Mindy. I hope to be flying again soon!
2018-5-14
Use props
Nicka3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24304 ft
United States

I submitted the "express" form on May 14th. The website was very glitchy and it took 4 attempts to successfully submit the form. It's been three days and I haven't not heard back. No email confirmation. No tracking number or instructions on how to send in my drone. Every time I check in with DJI I am told to "Wait another 24 hours." This is kind of frustrating to hear as i assumed the "Express" route would be a quick process.
2018-5-17
Use props
djiuser_T8PnN3mDdGes
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-14 19:03

I have successfully received my replacement drone! How do i transfer my care refresh policy to my new drone?
2018-5-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Nicka3 Posted at 2018-5-17 07:14
I submitted the "express" form on May 14th. The website was very glitchy and it took 4 attempts to successfully submit the form. It's been three days and I haven't not heard back. No email confirmation. No tracking number or instructions on how to send in my drone. Every time I check in with DJI I am told to "Wait another 24 hours." This is kind of frustrating to hear as i assumed the "Express" route would be a quick process.

Nicka, sorry for the troubles, I managed to get your case number CAS-1804160-D2V2P3, the shipping label has been generated by the system and I saw you have also contacted our support to send you the shipping label manually, may I know if you have received it now? If not, please check your spam box and PM me your another email address, we will send again, thank you.
2018-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules