Important 10 Questions
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Piolt0fPhantom3
lvl.1

New Zealand

Dear Pilots,
ihave some questions that am looking for answer too.. please answer only if youare 100% sure of your information to keep this thread informative. thank you inadvance for your time helping others Pilots.
questions:.....
1-phantom 3 warranty isit international warranty?
2-Can i take off fromthe 10th floor in a 30 floor building? And control the drone safely while aminside my apartment and the drone is outside which took off from the balconey isupose?3-does battery’s has warrantyon them ?
4-What is VPS inregard to dji phantom 3 drones? i have seen people talking about it?
5-Any chance of gimbalebrake during transportation how to avoid that? ist by using the foam piece thatwe required to remove before first flight?
5-What is the RCcable? Where is it? Does phantom 3 have one even?
6-in case of crash isit always gimbale problem or is there something else? also ist always werequired to change the gimbale?
7- do we need toupgrade firmware of phantom 3 battery ? if yes how to upgrade it?
8- do i need toupgrade each new battery or will the drone automatically upgrade it once i inserteit into the phantom? if not how to upgrade the a second battery?
9-in case of a crashhow to pull out data flight and send it back to Dji team?
10- what is the maximumweight that the phantom 3 can left?
=====================
thanks for your help
2015-5-12
Use props
Adamation
lvl.2

United Kingdom

1 = I was told by DJI support that the warranty is indeed international which is good for me as i have bought one in the US and will be bringing it home to the UK - Adam
2015-5-12
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you read the manual it will answer your questions.  DJI.com/support/phantome3
2015-5-12
Use props
Piolt0fPhantom3
lvl.1

New Zealand

never found a usefull manual ... do yu?!
2015-5-12
Use props
Piolt0fPhantom3
lvl.1

New Zealand

Bump again
2015-5-12
Use props
Mikey14
lvl.3

United States

Dude, I lost interest in the first 6 questions in the first 3 numbered questions. Wayyyy too many questions. Either get on the phone with a local retailer or get on the online support that DJI offers. The 58 page manual is pretty helpful. Post some videos instead of questions. LOL
2015-5-12
Use props
mswall
lvl.4
Flight distance : 39695 ft
United States

Answer to Q 10:  it can go left and right.
2015-5-12
Use props
AssHatModerator
lvl.2

United States

Piolt0fPhantom3 Posted at 2015-5-13 06:01
never found a usefull manual ... do yu?!

OMFG, I hate to be snarky but good grief, this guy who can't even spell "pilot" in his user name hasn't even bothered to read the manual?!?

Please do yourself a favor to save further embarrassment,  and us the courtesy of reading, as a minimum:
  1) Phantom 3 documents & manuals
  2) [Sticky] Thread for Newbie
  3) Welcome and Forum Regulations

Help us to help you and the best way to use this forum is to participate in your own education.  You certainly don't expect us to come over and fly your Phantom for you so don't expect us to do your homework.
2015-5-14
Use props
sinbad_uk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117343 ft
United Kingdom

Half the threads on this forum are about 'upgrading the firmware' then he asks how do you upgrade the firmware. it is like me going to the library and saying someone  'Excuse me, would you pick that book up and read it to me?' I know what they would say.

I am not trying to be unfriendly or nasty but seriously...
2015-5-30
Use props
mswall
lvl.4
Flight distance : 39695 ft
United States

11.   If I fly my Phantom without the battery will it go faster?
2015-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules