I just left dji authorized dealer in Orange County a 1 Star yelp.
1813 11 2018-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lanister1 9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 457612 ft
United States

CAS-1961996-F7K5G5

I get frustrated with DJI refresh, don’t you ?
Let me start off by saying I think the refresh program is an excellent option.  It’s affordable, it lets you fly with some reassurances knowing you have room for error. I had a small crash low altitudes crash into a patio cover and damage to my left arm, right arm, props and a ding on the ac body.  Pilot error all the way, I own this crash.  I contacted DJI immediately, sent in the unit and am now waiting.  Up till now everything is great.  Good customer service, good response times and a great time on getting a shipping label.  Some of the instructions and paper work have some little mistakes and contradictory info on what to send in and what not to send in.  It’s confusing and could be streamlined with a check list.

Here is my frustration: As soon as DJI received my damage unit (under a pretty much almost anything  goes warranty, as long as the unit is returned).  Why don’t they send the replacement unit or parts out immediately ? I live in San Diego CA.  

Why so much time between payment made by PayPal on July 7th, excepted 4 days later July 11th, and I’m still waiting for shipping July 14th.  
They can put the best drones in the air but they can’t receive payments and stick a replacement in a box and ship it out on the same day.  Or even ship it out 2-3 days later.  What’s the problem here.  

Anyone use Apple care. ? When my Apple Watch screen was unresponsive, I had a replacement 2 days later, before they even received my old watch.  I know I’m comparing apples and oranges but come on, figure it out DJI.  Refresh my drone faster.  The idea is to keep you in the Air, I though.  

Other than that I pretty much love DJI, my MPP and this forum.  My life has been enriched by this product.  I guess I want it to be the best it can be, especially for a high dollar ticket item.  DJI needs to step up its service game.  I hope they do because I want them to be as good as Apple.  

July 19th and I’m still waiting.  
I left the Orange County DJI store a 1 Star yelp.  It’s the only action I can take to get DJI to hopefully pay attention to their ratings.   
2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize that you had some issues with your DJI Care Refresh, We are here to help you with this one, for us to be able to help you better I am going to coordinate with the correct department for us to check what is the status of the case. Thank you.
2018-7-19
Use props
Lanister1 9
lvl.1
United States

Thanks, hopefully they don’t just give me the same answer “to wait patiently”. Thanks for the help. I look forward to being back up in the air.
2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Jonathan, thanks for the case number and please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. We care about your feedback and we'll make sure to use it for improvement to provide better customer service moving forward. I'll make sure to have your case escalated so we can process the shipment the soonest time possible. We'll keep you updated via email or call using the information provided on your case. Your patience and understanding is much appreciated. Thank you.
2018-7-19
Use props
Fraggboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 81401 ft
United States

The only way they will change is when people stop paying for the refresh program.  Once people stop paying for it, they WILL pay attention (Dropped sales will get anyone's attention the quickest).  

Until then, we will be greeted with apologies/etc.

. . . Just my $0.02 worth.
2018-7-19
Use props
Lanister1 9
lvl.1
United States

I just received this email.  I’m glad it’s shipping but again I get a message that it’s going to take 2 more days until it ships. I’m not understanding the process.  Why did I wait for a drone to be tested.  I’m supposed to get a replacement drone under the refresh program . Shouldn’t there be a tested drone ready to be shipped as soon as you received my payment of $89 for the Mavic Pro refresh replacement.  I appreciate DJI for being responsive to this forum.  Perhaps they can learn from our frustration and fix the system that’s broken.  The refresh program needs a refresh.
   If possible please have my drone shipped out quicker than two days.  It shouldn’t take that long to ship it.   Over night shipping would be the best way to make this DJI frustrated fan happy.   
Thanks for listening.
696FCDB1-5F2B-4CCF-B4E0-A1BF2934769A.jpeg
2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Lanister1 9 Posted at 2018-7-19 12:55
I just received this email.  I’m glad it’s shipping but again I get a message that it’s going to take 2 more days until it ships. I’m not understanding the process.  Why did I wait for a drone to be tested.  I’m supposed to get a replacement drone under the refresh program . Shouldn’t there be a tested drone ready to be shipped as soon as you received my payment of $89 for the Mavic Pro refresh replacement.  I appreciate DJI for being responsive to this forum.  Perhaps they can learn from our frustration and fix the system that’s broken.  The refresh program needs a refresh.
   If possible please have my drone shipped out quicker than two days.  It shouldn’t take that long to ship it.   Over night shipping would be the best way to make this DJI frustrated fan happy.   
Thanks for listening.

Lanister, upon checking the case, it has been shipped out already, you should have received the tracking number via the email. The case was delayed because some parts were out of stock in the local facility, we will learn from this and keep improving our customer service, hope you will receive the drone soon.
2018-7-19
Use props
Lanister1 9
lvl.1
United States

Ok thanks for the support.  Based upon the good service on this forum m going to change my review .  Thanks
2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Lanister1 9 Posted at 2018-7-19 20:48
Ok thanks for the support.  Based upon the good service on this forum m going to change my review .  Thanks

You are welcome and thanks for your support to DJI, have a good night.
2018-7-19
Use props
Lanister1 9
lvl.1
United States

Hi, I just received my MPP back from the refresh program.  The new drone I received is having a drifting issue with camera.  It drifts to the left when I place it on level  service . I’ve calibrated my imu and the compass .  The drift is slow moving to the left.  What should I do to fix this problem.  Thanks
2018-7-24
Use props
Lanister1 9
lvl.1
United States

I also did a gimble calibration with no help.  
2018-7-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Lanister1 9 Posted at 2018-7-24 11:03
I also did a gimble calibration with no help.

Sorry for the troubles. We've read your new post and responded as well: https://forum.dji.com/thread-158634-1-1.html Please keep us posted there, thanks!
2018-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules