RC 01.00.0600 - Why is it still available?
1492 9 2018-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chuck101
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27815 ft
United States

With all the problems that have been created by remote controller update 01.00.0600 why has DJI not removed it from the updates?
Why do Admins still recommend upgrading to this version?
Why has DJI not made any official statement about this?

2018-8-14
Use props
AdamM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87408 ft
Poland

There was big topic about update issue on Spark forum. Admin redirect all topic to garbage (Service topic) from Spark thread.  

DJI want only sell a product but after sale client is nothing.
2018-8-14
Use props
Joller79 DK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26447 ft
Denmark

What problems do you mean?? The one where wifi is lost, or update freezes??
I updated mine no problems, havent flown with it yet though
2018-8-14
Use props
fishneck
lvl.2

https://forum.dji.com/thread-157776-1-1.html  < this thread right?

I updated successfully to RC 01.00.0600 and now my RC doesnt project wifi and cannot reset the controller just two quick red light blinks and thats it. OTG cannot detect this aswell.
Alot of people are popping up regarding this update and having the same issue. I am not saying every one is but it seems alot of people even with newly bought Remote controllers.....
2018-8-15
Use props
Joller79 DK
lvl.4
Denmark

fishneck Posted at 2018-8-15 00:02
https://forum.dji.com/thread-157776-1-1.html  < this thread right?

I updated successfully to RC 01.00.0600 and now my RC doesnt project wifi and cannot reset the controller just two quick red light blinks and thats it. OTG cannot detect this aswell.

Wierd issue...
I updated my rc outside, with my android phone p10lite. It did its thing, i reconnected and calibrated sticks, took of and landed,, so i guess i got lucky.
2018-8-15
Use props
Shoonay
lvl.4
Flight distance : 591831 ft
Poland

Haven't had any problems related to that update at all, flying my Spark at least 3-5 days a week since updated.
2018-8-15
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

I have now updated bot RC's, both are working.
Do the bird update with assistant 2 and the  RC update via OTG  ;-)
2018-8-15
Use props
Joller79 DK
lvl.4
Denmark

S-e-ven Posted at 2018-8-15 08:54
I have now updated bot RC's, both are working.
Do the bird update with assistant 2 and the  RC update via OTG  ;-)

Wifi, directly from phone here, and one or two reconnects in the progress, perhaps people forget to look at phones wifi if de ice is connected.
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded the issue to our engineers so that they can be notified and check the issues that have been occurred after the firmware update. Again sorry for the troubles that it caused.
2018-8-16
Use props
fishneck
lvl.2

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-16 14:26
Hi, we do apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded the issue to our engineers so that they can be notified and check the issues that have been occurred after the firmware update. Again sorry for the troubles that it caused.

Do you guys have an ETA for us to get this fix instead of sending and spending money for repair? Maybe at least force firmware downgrade via pc? DJI store in my country is charging me $80 just to send it to Hong Kong and probably further repair cost for the parts & labor which may end up more expensive than buying another controller...
but this is an official DJI software update that will be forcing me to fork out money..seems unfair.
2018-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules