P4 - Code 0x022403 Refresh Firmware Problem DJI Assistent 2 - HELP !
2460 17 2018-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI9543
lvl.1

Israel

Hi , I have a problem on my drone , I cant make a firmware refresh He Stuck on 55% , and before that when he get to 41% on update he start to make a loud noice then he reboot 3 times and I Got the Error Code 0x022403 , In My Second try to refresh the firmware I Restarted the drone before and he gave me the same error and he did the same thing like on the first try , I dont now what to do
Plaese Help
Thank You and Have a Nice Day
2018-11-16
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Check out this related thread:
https://forum.dji.com/thread-104840-1-1.html
2018-11-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, our apologies for the inconvenience. May I know if your drone experience crash or hard landing before? Are you using DJI Assistant 2 for Phantom do upgrade the firmware? If yes, please download the software and reinstall DJI Assistant 2 for Phantom using this link: https://www.dji.com/phantom-4/in ... te_search#downloads and follow the video tutorial below. Have you tried to update it without the SD card? Please back up your files and reformat the SD card and see if the issue persists. Please try to use a different cable as well so that we can isolate the issue. Thanks for your support.

2018-11-16
Use props
DJI9543
lvl.1

Israel

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-16 04:23
Hi there, our apologies for the inconvenience. May I know if your drone experience crash or hard landing before? Are you using DJI Assistant 2 for Phantom do upgrade the firmware? If yes, please download the software and reinstall DJI Assistant 2 for Phantom using this link: https://www.dji.com/phantom-4/in ... te_search#downloads and follow the video tutorial below. Have you tried to update it without the SD card? Please back up your files and reformat the SD card and see if the issue persists. Please try to use a different cable as well so that we can isolate the issue. Thanks for your support.

Hi , The SD Has a Problem , He gave me some errors about the proccesor is over heating , or the battary doesnt good . after I plug out the sd card the errors dissapper , but still the update fail after i plug off the sd card and now the drone without sd in 55 %  and drone rebooting 3 times and then i get the error code 0x022403 . I already using DJI Assistent . I am Windows user what can i do ?
2018-11-16
Use props
DJI9543
lvl.1

Israel

Thanks Bro , The SD Card do the messages that i got about battary problem and proccesor .
I Put him off and there is no error messages . but I got the same error on dji assistent when i try to make a update , i tryed with other cable .and no he didnt fall or something like that . he looks like new brand p4
2018-11-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

DJI9543 Posted at 11-16 04:50
Hi , The SD Has a Problem , He gave me some errors about the proccesor is over heating , or the battary doesnt good . after I plug out the sd card the errors dissapper , but still the update fail after i plug off the sd card and now the drone without sd in 55 %  and drone rebooting 3 times and then i get the error code 0x022403 . I already using DJI Assistent . I am Windows user what can i do ?

Sorry to hear that. Can you still hear the internal fan of your drone spinning? If you have a spare battery and SD card that you can use, kindly use it in the upgrade process. If you already followed this troubleshooting as well as the post #3 and still the issue persists, I would recommend your send a email to support@dji.com to start up a case. Thanks for your support.
2018-11-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi DJI9543, I'm so sorry to read the troubles. Just to verify, does the issue appear recently? And has the unit been involved in the crash or hard landing before? You may try to remove the SD card and check. If the issue remains, please kindly export the upgrade log for analysis, thanks!  

Assistant 2(Windows) C: /Users/XXXXXX/AppData/Roaming/DJI Assistant 2/upgrade_log
Assistant 2(MAC): ~/Library/Application Support/DJI Assistant 2/upgrade_log
APP(IOS): Click the DJI logo on the left upper corner more than 10 times, you will see the log and copy it to us
APP(Android): dji/dji.go.v4/log/cache/up_new_all
2018-11-16
Use props
DJI9543
lvl.1

Israel

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-16 05:04
Sorry to hear that. Can you still hear the internal fan of your drone spinning? If you have a spare battery and SD card that you can use, kindly use it in the upgrade process. If you already followed this troubleshooting as well as the post #3 and still the issue persists, I would recommend your send a email to  to start up a case. Thanks for your support.

The fan Is working ! , there is no error messages after i take off the sd card from the drone
i have a 3 battary spare , and there is not battary problem message after i take off the sd card from the drone . and the drone didnt idenify the sd card
2018-11-16
Use props
DJI9543
lvl.1

Israel

DJI Susan Posted at 11-16 05:05
Hi DJI9543, I'm so sorry to read the troubles. Just to verify, does the issue appear recently? And has the unit been involved in the crash or hard landing before? You may try to remove the SD card and check. If the issue remains, please kindly export the upgrade log for analysis, thanks!  

Assistant 2(Windows) C: /Users/XXXXXX/AppData/Roaming/DJI Assistant 2/upgrade_log

Hi , I didnt take the drone to fly about couple of months ... , I try to plug out the sd card . and the sd card has a problem after i tryed witout a sd card it also fail in 55 % stuck and reboot 3 times and gave me the error code 0x022403 the drone not fall or something like that . he look likes new .
The Update Log after I put off the sd card from the drone

https://ufile.io/2v0bs
If you need more things no problem
thanks for the help
2018-11-16
Use props
Slendermouse
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37444 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,
are you using the assistant called 'assistant 2 for phantom" ?
I was trying to use an older version called only "assistant"  and it failed all the time.
you can get if here if you need
https://www.dji.com/phantom-4/in ... te_search#downloads

2018-11-16
Use props
DJI9543
lvl.1

Israel

Slendermouse Posted at 11-16 07:39
Hi,
are you using the assistant called 'assistant 2 for phantom" ?
I was trying to use an older version called only "assistant"  and it failed all the time.

No , I mean to DJI Assistant 2 , The last Verison
2018-11-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DJI9543 Posted at 11-16 05:27
Hi , I didnt take the drone to fly about couple of months ... , I try to plug out the sd card . and the sd card has a problem after i tryed witout a sd card it also fail in 55 % stuck and reboot 3 times and gave me the error code 0x022403 the drone not fall or something like that . he look likes new .
The Update Log after I put off the sd card from the drone

Thanks for getting back to us. I have tried but failed to access your link. Could you upload to Google Drive or Dropbox, then share the link here? I'd like to forward to our engineers to check.
2018-11-17
Use props
DJI9543
lvl.1

Israel

DJI Susan Posted at 11-17 00:58
Thanks for getting back to us. I have tried but failed to access your link. Could you upload to Google Drive or Dropbox, then share the link here? I'd like to forward to our engineers to check.

Hi .
Dropbox Link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/3oyjrj ... 4018_45_43.log?dl=0
Thank You .
2018-11-17
Use props
DJI9543
lvl.1

Israel

DJI Susan Posted at 11-17 00:58

and also , the drone dont idenify my sd card , i try with 2 sd cards , he dont idenify them on the pc and also on DJI GO ,
but ! , he creats his folders : Misc , P4_FW_RESULT_AB.txt
Plaese Check , I think is firmware problem because if he dont idenify the sd cards why he cre
2018-11-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DJI9543 Posted at 11-17 01:28
Hi .
Dropbox Link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/3oyjrj0nriut7zj/2018_11_16%4018_45_43.log?dl=0
Thank You .

Sorry for the late response. I've forwarded to our engineers to check and will keep you updated on the latest progress.
2018-11-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DJI9543 Posted at 11-17 01:32
and also , the drone dont idenify my sd card , i try with 2 sd cards , he dont idenify them on the pc and also on DJI GO ,
but ! , he creats his folders : Misc , P4_FW_RESULT_AB.txt
Plaese Check , I think is firmware problem because if he dont idenify the sd cards why he cre

Update: DJI9543, I just got an update from our engineers that it looks like the ESC issue, I'm afraid that it cannot be figured out remotely. Please kindly write an email to support@dji.com and start a case, the designated team will guide you the further steps. Sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-11-21
Use props
DJI9543
lvl.1

Israel

DJI Susan Posted at 11-21 19:50
Update: DJI9543, I just got an update from our engineers that it looks like the ESC issue, I'm afraid that it cannot be figured out remotely. Please kindly write an email to  and start a case, the designated team will guide you the further steps. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi , Thanks for the fast reply ,
When i start up the drone and also remote controller in dji go i dont see ESC error , the main problem is that the drone dont idenify my 2 sd cards , also class 10 sd card 128 GB Silicon Power , and I cant update the firmware
You can tell me what to try ? Help please
Have a nice day thank you
2018-11-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DJI9543 Posted at 11-21 22:25
Hi , Thanks for the fast reply ,
When i start up the drone and also remote controller in dji go i dont see ESC error , the main problem is that the drone dont idenify my 2 sd cards , also class 10 sd card 128 GB Silicon Power , and I cant update the firmware
You can tell me what to try ? Help please

The ESC issue was confirmed based on the log you offered, and the designated team will offer you a proper solution according to the damage assessment, please consider the above suggestion and send it in for further diagnosis.
2018-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules