Osmo Pocket vs original Osmo
1893 7 2018-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FabioP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 145312 ft
Portugal

Did anyone test the Osmo pocket against the original Osmo? Is it much better?
2018-12-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Hope you'll get the best feedback from our valued customers who own Osmo and Osm Pocket. You could check the link below for you to have an Osmo series comparison. Thank you for the support.

https://www.dji.com/products/compare-osmo
2018-12-13
Use props
FabioP
lvl.1
Portugal

Hi. I already saw that link before, but thanks anyway. As you say it compares the features, but I want to compare image quality, ISO, etc.
2018-12-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

FabioP Posted at 12-13 14:08
Hi. I already saw that link before, but thanks anyway. As you say it compares the features, but I want to compare image quality, ISO, etc.

I’ll do a comparison with Osmo orignal Osmo mobile and Osmo Pocket whenever it arrives (;+):::::;;;;;;;””””
2018-12-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FabioP Posted at 12-13 14:08

Hi FabioP, you may also check this Forum thread for more detailed information. Thank you.
2018-12-14
Use props
CineView Media
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>
Norway

I can answer that, the old Osmo have ALOT better picture quality.
After playing with the Pocket for a couple of days now, im currently in the mood of returning it...
2018-12-14
Use props
FabioP
lvl.1
Portugal

CineView Media Posted at 12-14 03:44
I can answer that, the old Osmo have ALOT better picture quality.
After playing with the Pocket for a couple of days now, im currently in the mood of returning it...

Really? That's disappointing. I'm currently doing a job where I have to use the Osmo and I was just about to buy the pocket because I could use it without the phone and since it's a much newer product I was hoping the image quality was better.
2018-12-14
Use props
CineView Media
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>
Norway

FabioP Posted at 12-14 03:49
Really? That's disappointing. I'm currently doing a job where I have to use the Osmo and I was just about to buy the pocket because I could use it without the phone and since it's a much newer product I was hoping the image quality was better.

I was thinking just the same, but the size seems to have compromised this.
You can check out my latest thread here https://forum.dji.com/thread-174792-1-1.html
2018-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules