584 6 2018-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronybaloney
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

.... and maybe for many other users who like to film 4k 25/50fps.

When i am in pro video mode and using the pocket without being connected to iphone , i cannot enter by pushing the menu button on the pocket to photo mode , without first exiting the pro mode( a message pops up exiting pro mode/cancel or ok) . So the only option is press ok , meaning i have to enter basic mode, meaning when i go back to the video mode , inhave to connect the iphone again to set up the pro mode and set the 25/50 fps again.

Dji ? Please forward also to r and d department , to issue a new firmware in order for me to press the menu button to change to photo or other modes without exiting the pro mode. This is very important to change this
2018-12-13
Use props
fans687a79c2
lvl.4
Hong Kong

It seems the pockets can't live without connecting with mobile phones! It can't completely standing alone!
2018-12-14
Use props
dronybaloney
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

fans687a79c2 Posted at 12-14 00:11
It seems the pockets can't live without connecting with mobile phones! It can't completely standing alone!
Yes correct , but it should . What is the use of the internal display then. I think dji has got to get their act together and only introduce an item
when completely tested and complete.
Now its only guessing if they can fix things with fw updates yes or no
2018-12-14
Use props
Cameleon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60394 ft
United Kingdom

I can see why they want the phone connected for some pro mode features but there are certainly some that you should be able to set and recall using the OP without the phone. I think the use of presets would be good here, allowing you to set up some predefined pro mode settings and recall them for use via the simple touch screen on the OP.
2018-12-14
Use props
CubbyJonson
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

All frame rates & resolutions should be available without connecting to a phone...please sort this DJI.
2018-12-15
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please express your opinions and "wants" on this Poll.... get some group pressure going.   https://forum.dji.com/thread-174702-1-1.html
2018-12-15
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

CubbyJonson Posted at 12-15 03:59
All frame rates & resolutions should be available without connecting to a phone...please sort this DJI.

I agree... Please participate in this Poll and add your comments.  The more responses the greater the chance DJI will prioritize.
https://forum.dji.com/thread-174702-1-1.html
2018-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules