M2 PRO BATTERY SELF DISCHARGE
1169 10 2018-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
erl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1000315 ft
Turkey

Hi everybody, I was looking for self discharge settings to set it, but, ooops, there is not an option like that. Hey DJI, why did you exclude it or couldn’t I find it. Additionally my first surprise was when I was looking for fixed wing mode. disappointed .. now how will we discahrge it to storage value when not fly for a long time
2018-12-31
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

You don't need to manually discharge DJI batteries. Just follow these tips when storing them for long periods of time.
2018-12-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Erl, our apologies for the inconvenience. The intelligent chip in the battery is regulating its volume at all times. It does not need to be fully charged or discharged manually on a regular basis.
As I confirmed this issue to our R&D department, I'm afraid but Auto-discharged settings is not available on DJI Go 4 app. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2018-12-31
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

msinger Posted at 12-31 16:19
You don't need to manually discharge DJI batteries. Just follow these tips when storing them for long periods of time.

Very informational.  Thanks
2018-12-31
Use props
erl
lvl.2
Turkey

Thank you everybody. Actually after writing here I find some information about new batteries auto discharge, blinking led’s meanings etc. thank you again

But

What about fixed wing mode, will it come back to mavic 2 ?
2019-1-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

erl Posted at 1-1 01:54
Thank you everybody. Actually after writing here I find some information about new batteries auto discharge, blinking led’s meanings etc. thank you again

But

Hi there, the fixed wing mode was introduced first to Mavic Pro then to Mavic Air. As of the time being this is not present with the latest Mavic 2. It is kind of like flying your drone like a plane. Instead of left and right just moving to the left/right, it "banks" like a plane does when it turns. So, at an angle (to the horizontal). The same for up and down. They are more like climbing and diving in a plane, than just moving straight up or down as you do with a quadcopter​ like the Mavic. You may also click this Forum discussion : https://forum.dji.com/thread-92387-1-1.html of our co-pilots for more inputs. Thank for choosing DJI!
2019-1-3
Use props
ShadyDealer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 983428 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Why has the discharge option been removed? You used to be able to select how long before batteries for discharge. Not looked on my MP2 but my MP1 batteries have been setup to discharge after 10 days.
2019-1-3
Use props
erl
lvl.2
Turkey

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-3 13:54
Hi there, the fixed wing mode was introduced first to Mavic Pro then to Mavic Air. As of the time being this is not present with the latest Mavic 2. It is kind of like flying your drone like a plane. Instead of left and right just moving to the left/right, it "banks" like a plane does when it turns. So, at an angle (to the horizontal). The same for up and down. They are more like climbing and diving in a plane, than just moving straight up or down as you do with a quadcopter​ like the Mavic. You may also click this Forum discussion : https://forum.dji.com/thread-92387-1-1.html of our co-pilots for more inputs. Thank for choosing DJI!

Dear Paladin, thank you for your time. I of course know what fixed wing mode is. For else, it’s like a plane, but for me it is a good cruise control like in the cars. It’s perfect for long flights, when turning back “go home “ is alternative, but when getting away you always have to push the stick. We want it back friend please send this post to your r&d team. Thank you
2019-1-3
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

ShadyDealer Posted at 1-3 14:36
Why has the discharge option been removed? You used to be able to select how long before batteries for discharge. Not looked on my MP2 but my MP1 batteries have been setup to discharge after 10 days.

It hasn't been removed. The "Time to Discharge" setting defaults to 10 days and cannot be changed since it's not visible in DJI GO when using the M2P.
2019-1-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

erl Posted at 1-3 21:30
Dear Paladin, thank you for your time. I of course know what fixed wing mode is. For else, it’s like a plane, but for me it is a good cruise control  like in the cars. It’s perfect for long flights, when turning back “go home “ is alternative, but when getting away you always have to push the stick. We want it back friend  please send this post to your r&d team. Thank you

You're welcome. I understand and I will forward you suggestion to our R&D engineers. Enjoy and always have a safe flight. Happy new year.
2019-1-4
Use props
SHamers
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1001020 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

msinger Posted at 1-4 05:41
It hasn't been removed. The "Time to Discharge" setting defaults to 10 days and cannot be changed since it's not visible in DJI GO when using the M2P.

I also think that it is still there - fixed on 10days. (Without pushing on the on/off button in the 10-days) a week ago I toke my MP2 and the battery was ~60% and i am sure that is was fully charged ;-)
2019-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules