CrystalSky is not working with our Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual
4154 4 2019-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mlane300
New

United States

Greetings everyone.
Our police agency recently purchased a Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual and it has performed flawlessly when using our telephones as displays.  Last week however, we also purchased a CrystalSky 7.85" Ultra and it continuously locks up whenever we try using it with the M2E Dual.

The video seems to be extremely choppy with a terrible lag.  It will then completely freeze an image on the screen even though the aircraft continues to fly just fine.  The camera will still move up and down as desired, but the image on the screen will not change.

I saw on another forumn that this is a problem with the DJI Pilot app and only affects users flying a Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual when using the CrystalSky.  Is this true?

We have $4000 invested in this and I really need it to work properly.  
Thank you for any assistance you can provide.
2019-3-25
Use props
Keule
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

That issue was reported a few weeks before: https://forum.dji.com/thread-183419-1-1.html

No solution as of today.
2019-3-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi mlane300, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. The issue has been reported to our engineers, we'll keep following up.
2019-3-26
Use props
dannyrootz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 267057 ft
United States

Contact DJI and ask them you want to have the DJI Pilot 1.2.0 downgraded to DJI Pilot 1.1.0, or watch this video:
2019-3-26
Use props
wpdadmin
lvl.2

United States

Downgrading the firmware solved the issue for me.
2019-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules