DISGUSTING DJI repair service !!!!!! SHOCKING
1584 8 2019-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_u9dBHawqbvjt
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Think about it 3 times before you buy this company's product.
After 4 months of use, my OSMO Pocket fell into an accident. So I described everything to them and got an answer with the shipping code for repair. But by looking at the prices of the components, I said that I would ask exactly for the cost and they told me they would not know what the costs would be because the service technician had to check it out. So for example, I ask how much the battery exchange costs, so I received a EUR 35 response + hourly rate of EUR 50. I ask how many hours it will take him, answer 2 hours. He shows them a video on Youtube as a man gets into OSMO in less than 10 minutes (+ disconnect and connect the battery and it estimates for 2 minutes). So a qualified employee does it in 2 hours and the man who does it for the first time takes 10 minutes. Well, he receives an answer, however, it will be 1 hour, so I assume that the employee will be lazy to raise costs. And in reply I sent this check because the servicer will price it and it may be cheaper. So I'll send you a word, but if I'm not happy with the price or send me back without any costs. And here the biggest surprise because an hourly rate will be charged for the damage assessment, or 50 eur. And in the repair price list there is such information: If no fault is detected, it should be charged for the products under warranty. A one-hour labor fee. So the statement that everything works is for free but if he finds a defect then when he refuses to pay 50 EUR for the return of my property. Over 10 years I have had a lot of electronics from various companies but I have never seen something like this before. I have more things to repair and I see and know without checking but DJI has great employees who have to check exactly what is wrong with my OSMO and that they are very slow will take them a lot of time.

2019-8-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, On behalf of DJI I extend my sincere apologies for the issues that you have experienced with us. We already forwarded this issue to the Designated Team for them to respond to your issue via email or phone as soon as possible. Rest assured that this will be sorted out sooner and with ease. Appreciate your support and understanding.
2019-8-5
Use props
Lee drone pilot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 54413 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

I'm new to this forum but not flying drones.

I fly drones for a living and have done for 4 years I'm CAA certified.

It's the first time I have had a problem with a DJI product the Mavic 2 Pro. The gimbal has locked into place and opened up slightly which is a mechanical fault, it has had no crashes or hard landings.
I sent the drone back to DJI for repair under warranty. long long story short they want me to pay £260 to repair the gimbal??
The drone is 8 months old and still under warranty.

I have stated my case and innocence but they want me to pay THIS IS OUTRAGES I have spent lots of money over the years on the drones from DJI and this is how they repay me NOT GOOD SERVICE AT ALL..
2019-8-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Lee drone pilot Posted at 8-6 08:54
Hi,

I'm new to this forum but not flying drones.

Hi Lee, sorry that the warranty was not provided on your case, Diana has replied your another post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-195378-1-1.htmlPlease keep us updated there, thank you.
2019-8-6
Use props
Lee drone pilot
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 8-5 13:53
Hi, On behalf of DJI I extend my sincere apologies for the issues that you have experienced with us. We already forwarded this issue to the Designated Team for them to respond to your issue via email or phone as soon as possible. Rest assured that this will be sorted out sooner and with ease. Appreciate your support and understanding.

Thank you Diana
2019-8-8
Use props
Lee drone pilot
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-6 19:32
Hi Lee, sorry that the warranty was not provided on your case, Diana has replied your another post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-195378-1-1.htmlPlease keep us updated there, thank you.

Thnak you Mindy
2019-8-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

No worries. Should you have further inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us. We're here to help. Thank you.
2019-8-8
Use props
Lee drone pilot
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 8-8 13:48
No worries. Should you have further inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us. We're here to help. Thank you.

DJI keep blaming me for crash damage when it has never been crashed and want me to pay read below.

Hi Stefan,

You have double checked, then why the different case number?

Also, you do not acknowledge anything I'm saying to you.

You give me no confidence in what you are doing.

wrong case numbers.
Shave me 30% off the materials.
Now it's 25% off the materials.
Blaming me for crashing the drone.
The drone has never been damaged or crashed as you have proved it is always looked after and cared for very much.
I have had no crashes as you have proved. Also, no crashes with any of my other drones from DJI the products are great, I just wish the customer service was.

I'm a commercial CAA approved drone pilot here in the UK and take care of my equipment, Over the years I have purchased the DJI Phantom 2, Phantom 3 advanced, phantom 4, Phantom 4 Pro and the 2 Mavic 2's
Also a lot of DJI batteries for these drones.
So I have spent thousands of pounds on DJI products and never had any issues until now.

I'm a very loyal customer to DJI constantly spending money on your products for my drone business.

How dare you dismantle my drone as you have, trying to blame of a crash when I have repeatedly told you it has never been crashed or damaged ever.
If I crashed or damaged the drone I would have told you this to start with and the issue would have been resolved by now.

I have been reading the posts in the DJI forums about the service DJI provides, everybody says the same, you don't believe your customers and try to blame them and get money out of them by saying it is not a warranty issue.

This is a warranty issue as I have been told by other professional drone pilots like myself.
You leave me no choice but to report this to Citizens Advice and Trading standards the papers you will have very bad press from them.
About this also I'm partners with Jessops who buys lots of DJI equipment from you.
I'm going to let Peter Jones and Jessops (which he owns) know about the negative horrible service you provide in not looking after your loyal customers and not believing them when they are honest loyal customers.

I suggest you treat this case as it is, a Gimbal which has malfunctioned after 8months and is still under warranty.
Or I will escalate this to very high sources indeed.

Thanks
2019-8-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Lee drone pilot Posted at 8-9 00:46
DJI keep blaming me for crash damage when it has never been crashed and want me to pay read below.

Hi Stefan,

Hi, thanks for getting back with us. I believe this is now being handled by one of our managers and rest assured that we will formally request to take a look into this matter. Appreciate your patience and understanding.
2019-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules