4927 5 2020-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Belgium

Hi,

since I will be moving from continent (Europe -> Asia) my European email address I use to login will expire. It seems that it is not possible to change your email address in the DJI login.

Yes, I can create a new login, but I will loose my experience points, fly history, level in the forum and all other data. It doesn't seem possible to be transferable.

Anybody of you having expierence of changing from email provider and keeping your data in the DJI apps, history, etc. and data on the forum ?

2020-5-1
Use props
FcoJustel
New

Chile

Same problem here, I need change obsolete email to my account without lose all my data.
2020-5-12
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10337090 ft
Canada

Seems strange to me that you can’t change your email address without loosing all data.
2020-5-19
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Belgium

Picanoc Jack Posted at 5-19 02:47
Seems strange to me that you can’t change your email address without loosing all data.

It is strange, indeed. But that what DJI support is telling. You can't change your email-address. You should make a new account and nothing of the old account can be transferred. You lose all flight data and even the level on the forum. So, back to level 1. You can still keep your login, but in case you need to recover your password, they send it to your non-existent email. Nor they have any email to send to in case to contact you.
2020-5-19
Use props
jonathana-c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 218297 ft
United Kingdom

IT IS POSSIBLE TO CHANGE YOUR EMAIL!!

I've been looking for this for ages and only stumbled onto this today... I'm not sure even DJI people know about it.

Pass this on as I know so may people want to do this...

Read this thread and follow the link.. it does work...

https://forum.dji.com/thread-236149-1-1.html
2022-5-31
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Malaysia

jonathana-c Posted at 5-31 10:15
IT IS POSSIBLE TO CHANGE YOUR EMAIL!!

I've been looking for this for ages and only stumbled onto this today... I'm not sure even DJI people know about it.

My thread originated from 2020. At that point no option except to make a new account, lose your status on the forum. Your posts were limited as you were a newby again.
In 2021 I had help from one of the DJI moderators to succesfully change my email-address on my account. Since I moved country, my "old" initial email address ceased to exist. Could still fly my drones with my old address, but in case I had to recover password I would have had problems. And DJI wouldn't be able to contact me on email.
2022-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules