Waypoints for video: Pauses/Camera Control
496 1 2020-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sky Chief
lvl.2

United States

I recently tested the Waypoints mode (Go4 App/M2P/Smart Controller). In point to point mode, the flight was paused at every waypoint. This is a fatal flaw for video. Are the pauses avoidable, was it pilot error in setup? The pauses were very apparent in the test video. Also, the entire video was out of focus. Apparently, I should have set focus prior to enabling the mission.

I had hoped the Arc Mode would avoid this issue, but no preset camera controls are available in Arc (waypoint) Mode. So you can't control video start/end; gimbal pitch, etc. So what is the point of Arc Mode?

I am new to Waypoints mode for video. I am hoping that the waypoint pauses & Arc Mode camera limitations can be resolved. Anyone with exerpeince in this? Others have suggested Litchi as the remedy, but I would like to better understand the operation & limitation of Waypoints modes in Go4 first.

Thanks
2020-7-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you. With regards to this matter. For better assistance kindly please post a sample video footage of the issue. Just for reference, you may want to check this thread posted by one of our valued DJI members for more information regarding WayPoint 2.0. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you
2020-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules