DJI OSMO Action
817 3 2020-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cdelle
lvl.2

Canada

Is there any way to turn off the wifi and ble on the osmo action? I see this was asked for over a year ago. It is conflicting with other devices. Either I can shut it off or it gets returned.

Thank you.

2020-10-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Cdelle, the wifi and Bluetooth of Osmo Action are turned on by default, they cannot be turned off, sorry for any inconvenience caused.
2020-10-18
Use props
Cdelle
lvl.2

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-18 19:15
Hi Cdelle, the wifi and Bluetooth of Osmo Action are turned on by default, they cannot be turned off, sorry for any inconvenience caused.

This was asked for on this thread over a year ago. It would be a simple procedure to add something to the firmware to turn it off. No problem at all though. I enjoyed the Osmo action for the 2 days that I owned it.  It will be getting returned tomorrow. I cant have it interfering with my phone and gps for navigation.

Very disappointed that a year later your company has chosen to ignore its consumers.

2019-6-10

" DJI Paladin
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi HDRushmore, we do appreciate your interest in our products. As of the moment, we don't have an option to turn off either Wi-Fi or Bluetooth on your Osmo Action when not in the operation mode. Rest assured that this concern will be forwarded to our related team for future development. After the evaluation of our engineers, significant suggestions or requests may be implemented via firmware , app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the "Release Notes" specific for your product. We appreciate your understanding and support. Thank you."

https://forum.dji.com/thread-191252-1-1.html

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=203884

Quite crappy poor customer service actually!
2020-10-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Cdelle Posted at 10-18 19:39
This was asked for on this thread over a year ago. It would be a simple procedure to add something to the firmware to turn it off. No problem at all though. I enjoyed the Osmo action for the 2 days that I owned it.  It will be getting returned tomorrow. I cant have it interfering with my phone and gps for navigation.

Very disappointed that a year later your company has chosen to ignore its consumers.

We will forward your suggestion and frustration again to our R&D for attention in future development, thanks for your support to DJI.
2020-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules