Ronin S Batter grip is stuck.
6744 3 2020-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_nyZMyStso3R3
lvl.1

United States

The lever is in the unlocked position but I can't remove the battery grip from the gimbal.  What do I do?
2020-11-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, we are sorry for the product experience you had with the Ronin-S. We suggest first use a towel to cover the Gimbal and try to knock the battery off, if it works, please follow the picture and push the slider (highlighted in green) o the end before mounting the battery, to avoid the gimbal getting stuck again.

If you still cannot remove the battery, you can send it back to us for repairing,
Thanks
2020-11-23
Use props
djiuser_nyZMyStso3R3
lvl.1

United States

This didn't work.
2020-11-24
Use props
kevfarthing
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11276 ft

United Kingdom

If you are having issues removing the battery you will probably notice that the locking lever does not move all the way across. The problem with both these issues is that the locking lever has been incorrectly fitted on its splines. The lever only moves halfway and when you unlock the lever it does not correctly release the locking cam. The solution is to move the locking lever to the correct place on the splines. When you so it allows the lever to move fully left and right. This allows the battery to be removed without a struggle. The full description is at the bottom of the post I linked to below. It took me 10 minutes and the lever moves fully now and the battery releases easily. It's not a design issue. It's actually a simple assembly issue. I cannot believe DJI cannot implement this simple resolution more than 2 years on.
https://forum.dji.com/thread-157396-1-1.html
2021-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules