Livestream with Phone data
674 7 2021-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MiniManiac
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

How can I use my phones data (Uk) to livestream through the MIMO app, In the list of WIFI it doesnt give you an option to use just your phone but instead wants you to use a home wifi or another phones hotspot.

2021-9-11
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Its Hotspot only. see what hte forum team will say. stay tuned
2021-9-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We can only perform the Livestreaming function of the DJI Osmo Action using Wi-Fi or a mobile device Hotspot connection and we don't have an option to connect to a data connection. Kindly please visit this thread for further information: https://forum.dji.com/thread-211716-1-1.html . Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support!
2021-9-11
Use props
MiniManiac
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-11 20:16
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We can only perform the Livestreaming function of the DJI Osmo Action using Wi-Fi or a mobile device Hotspot connection and we don't have an option to connect to a data connection. Kindly please visit this thread for further information: https://forum.dji.com/thread-211716-1-1.html . Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support!

Well that’s kind of stupid, my phone has data connection but I have to use another phones hotspot, which backward inbred cross eyed sumbitch decided that was a good idea.
Oh well it’s typical of what to expect from DJI I suppose
2021-9-12
Use props
MiniManiac
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Fishycomics Posted at 9-11 11:07
Its Hotspot only. see what hte forum team will say. stay tuned

See what I replied,
2021-9-12
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

I hear ya.   Smartphone wins I guess, gopro and DJI  are hotspots    yeah Oil well,
2021-9-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

MiniManiac Posted at 9-12 03:04
Well that’s kind of stupid, my phone has data connection but I have to use another phones hotspot, which backward inbred cross eyed sumbitch decided that was a good idea.
Oh well it’s typical of what to expect from DJI I suppose

Hello, we totally understand your request on this, we will forward this to our designated team for attention. For now, kindly please use a hotspot or Wi-Fi connection if you want to perform livestreaming. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2021-9-13
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

this has been addressed when Livestream came available and still PENDING on their teams side
2021-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules