Rtmp streaming problem
12Next >
3778 41 2023-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_oKgRxwKbwAp0
lvl.4
Italy

me and another friend of mine both with the new osmo action 4, we are noticing problems with streaming in Rtmp , with loss of frame lag and disconnection of the camera. Anyone else having this problem?
2023-8-7
Use props
djiuser_DZAkE4gCr6A7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1686 ft
Italy

I have the same problem.. try to use different rtmp servers but the result is the same… stuttering every 10 or so… and sometimes randomly disconnection from the servers… With osmo action 3 in the same servers i can not noticed these problems… i think is a firmware problem…
2023-8-7
Use props
djiuser_PIP7x2ofhLQa
lvl.2
United States

Same problems, tried every setting, 2.4 vs 5ghz, RTMP vs YouTube. They all stutter. I did come across this message from restream which may be the issue.
IMG_9484.jpeg
2023-8-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Does this happen on every platform? Please try changing different live streaming platforms and have another try. If it's possible, try using a different network. Remove the SD card and try again. If the issue still persists, please make sure it has the latest firmware version, reset the camera settings then have a try. Reinstall the DJI Mimo app after backing up the essentials. Please try changing the mobile devices if there are any.
I hope this helps. If you have further concerns please reach back here. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_PIP7x2ofhLQa Posted at 8-7 12:10
Same problems, tried every setting, 2.4 vs 5ghz, RTMP vs YouTube. They all stutter. I did come across this message from restream which may be the issue.

Hi there. I hope you're doing well. I replied to you in this post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-295432-1-1.html. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_DZAkE4gCr6A7 Posted at 8-7 09:39
I have the same problem.. try to use different rtmp servers but the result is the same… stuttering every 10 or so… and sometimes randomly disconnection from the servers… With osmo action 3 in the same servers i can not noticed these problems… i think is a firmware problem…

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. If you have already tried the steps I have provided in reply #4, please send us the camera log and upload your app log from the Mimo app. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-8
Use props
djiuser_oKgRxwKbwAp0
lvl.4
Italy

the problem does not occur with the OA3 but only with the OA4 . tried different network and also tried from iOS to Android. still having the same problem of dropped frames and freezes. on the cam you can see the decrease of the connected wifi symbol for a few seconds. I also tried changing from 2.4 to 5 ghz but it didn't solve the problem
2023-8-9
Use props
djiuser_PIP7x2ofhLQa
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 8-8 22:41
Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Does this happen on every platform? Please try changing different live streaming platforms and have another try. If it's possible, try using a different network. Remove the SD card and try again. If the issue still persists, please make sure it has the latest firmware version, reset the camera settings then have a try. Reinstall the DJI Mimo app after backing up the essentials. Please try changing the mobile devices if there are any.
I hope this helps. If you have further concerns please reach back here. Have a great day ahead.

Thanks for the reply. Yea happens on every platform I’ve tried. I’ve tried it on my home network and my business network. I’ve tried changing every streaming setting, bitrate and resolution. It always stutters. I’m also on the new firmware.
2023-8-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_PIP7x2ofhLQa Posted at 8-9 13:02
Thanks for the reply. Yea happens on every platform I’ve tried. I’ve tried it on my home network and my business network. I’ve tried changing every streaming setting, bitrate and resolution. It always stutters. I’m also on the new firmware.

Hi there. Thank you for replying. If you have already tried my recommendations please DM me the platforms that you have used, the camera logs, and the app logs.
For the camera logs,  
1. Go to camera unit System Settings - Device Info. Tap “Export Logs”.
2. Mount the camera unit and front touchscreen module/power module. Connect to Osmo Action 3/DJI Action 2 and a computer using a USB cable.
3. Select “File Transfer” on the Osmo Action 4/Osmo Action 3/DJI Action 2 screen. Go to “My Computer”. Find the corresponding disc for the Osmo Action 4/Osmo Action 3/DJI Action 2 (internal storage).
4. Export all log files and zip them. Send the entire zip file back for analysis and confirmation (Also check the time point when the abnormality occurred to determine the log position).

To upload the app log, please perform as follows: Go to “Profile”, tap the Settings icon, select “DJI Support”, “Log Upload”, and enter the log upload interface. Then input the related information and tap “Submit”. “Uploading Log” will be shown in the app and the QR code will be generated after upload. After adding the feature, users do not need to manually export the app log. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach back. I appreciate your patience. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_oKgRxwKbwAp0 Posted at 8-9 00:09
the problem does not occur with the OA3 but only with the OA4 . tried different network and also tried from iOS to Android. still having the same problem of dropped frames and freezes. on the cam you can see the decrease of the connected wifi symbol for a few seconds. I also tried changing from 2.4 to 5 ghz but it didn't solve the problem

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. If you have already tried my recommendations please DM me the platforms you're trying to use, the camera logs, and the app logs and I will refer this issue to our relevant team. Check the reply #9 for instructions. Have a great day ahead
2023-8-10
Use props
Loziodade
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 8-10 03:00
Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. If you have already tried my recommendations please DM me the platforms you're trying to use, the camera logs, and the app logs and I will refer this issue to our relevant team. Check the reply #9 for instructions. Have a great day ahead

Hi Tony, i have a ticket open directly to the dji Support with all the logs and video requested from Your colleague Brandon.
The number of the ticket is 5254643 if you could check.
2023-8-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Loziodade Posted at 8-10 04:38
Hi Tony, i have a ticket open directly to the dji Support with all the logs and video requested from Your colleague Brandon.
The number of the ticket is 5254643 if you could check.

Awesome. Seems like they have already forwarded it. They should reply back within 24 to 48 hours so check your inbox from time to time. I appreciate your patience. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DJI Tony Posted at 8-10 19:31
Awesome. Seems like they have already forwarded it. They should reply back within 24 to 48 hours so check your inbox from time to time. I appreciate your patience. Have a great day ahead.

Hi, Loziodade. As your files were checked by our relevant team, we have not received your Camera Logs. We need to check it for us to provide an accurate solution to your concern. To get your Camera Logs, please follow the steps below:
2. Use the USB-C cable to connect Osmo Action 4 to a computer.
3. Select “File Transfer” on the Osmo Action 4 screen. Go to “My Computer”. Find the corresponding disc for the Osmo Action 4 (internal storage).
4. Export all log files, zip them, and then email them to us.
Thank you for your patience. Have a nice day.
2023-8-10
Use props
Loziodade
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 8-10 23:29
Hi, Loziodade. As your files were checked by our relevant team, we have not received your Camera Logs. We need to check it for us to confirm an accurate solution to your concern. To get your Camera Logs, please follow the steps below:

Oh sorry! I lost these steps… i send the camera log file asap
2023-8-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Loziodade Posted at 8-11 02:12
Oh sorry! I lost these steps… i send the camera log file asap

Much appreciated. Reach back if you need further assistance. Have a nice day.
2023-8-11
Use props
Loziodade
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 8-10 23:29
Hi, Loziodade. As your files were checked by our relevant team, we have not received your Camera Logs. We need to check it for us to provide an accurate solution to your concern. To get your Camera Logs, please follow the steps below:

If you can check, i send the camera logs now…
2023-8-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Loziodade Posted at 8-11 02:28
If you can check, i send the camera logs now…

Hello, Loziodade. Did you send it by replying to the same email? We have not received it yet. Can you please double-check on your end? Thank you.
2023-8-11
Use props
Loziodade
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 8-11 04:07
Hello, Loziodade. Did you send it by replying to the same email? We have not received it yet. Can you please double-check on your end? Thank you.

Yes! I reply to the same mail With a myairbridge link attached ‘cause i can’t send the file directly from my mail provider.
2023-8-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Loziodade Posted at 8-13 00:41
Yes! I reply to the same mail With a myairbridge link attached ‘cause i can’t send the file directly from my mail provider.

Got it. Thank you, Loziodade. They should assist you in no time. Please check your inbox from time to time for further instructions. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-13
Use props
djiuser_oKgRxwKbwAp0
lvl.4
Italy

After the last firmware (8/17) , the problem still exists. Frame lag, freeze etc …. it hasn't been fixed
2023-8-17
Use props
djiuser_PIP7x2ofhLQa
lvl.2
United States

updated to new firmware as well 8/17 and RTMP and youtube streaming still doesnt work properly
2023-8-18
Use props
bausch
lvl.1
Flight distance : 470866 ft
Germany

Hey
Has the bug already been fixed or is it being worked on?
2023-8-23
Use props
djiuser_oKgRxwKbwAp0
lvl.4
Italy

bausch Posted at 8-23 10:24
Hey
Has the bug already been fixed or is it being worked on?

they haven't fixed it yet, it still exists.  
I tried livestreaming through a wifi stick connected to a belabox (TP-Link nano), I tried connecting it to my home router (Fritzbox 7590), I tried livestreaming directly to my home rtmp, I tried directly on youtube, and nothing, always the problem arises. in both 1080 and 720p. it is a problem of the Cam to be fixed.
2023-8-23
Use props
Enrique Bepunkt
lvl.3
Flight distance : 122375 ft
Germany

Any update on this?
2023-9-4
Use props
iShaggyi
lvl.4
Italy

No. No update at all .
2023-9-4
Use props
swingfriends
lvl.2

South Korea

help......
2023-9-4
Use props
EnjoyUrLifeTV
lvl.3
Germany

Any update on this? I had to return the Cam because of this. Happy to buy again when fixed!
2023-9-6
Use props
djiuser_1otb9GBwalEG
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 8-11 04:07

So is the tech team on it? Apparently it’s not on our end. An estimate would also help to decide what action cam I get now since I had to return the OA4 for the RTMP issue reason!
2023-9-7
Use props
iShaggyi
lvl.4
Italy

latest firmware installed. the problem remains . tried on multiple platforms and devices to stream in rtmp, home server, belabox etc. Nothing. after 15/20 seconds it starts to lose frames, freeze and latency and continuous freezes accumulate.
2023-9-7
Use props
djiuser_1otb9GBwalEG
lvl.1

Germany

still no update? and why doesnt DJI staff care to reply?
2023-9-9
Use props
iShaggyi
lvl.4
Italy

djiuser_1otb9GBwalEG Posted at 9-9 06:46
still no update? and why doesnt DJI staff care to reply?

because the "streaming" part doesn't matter to anyone. we are still stuck at 1030 30 without managing any details.
2023-9-9
Use props
skippy1331
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2213077 ft
Australia

It's quite odd... I'm new to the action part of dji as I have had multiple drones...

Just set up live streaming on the new action 4 and it streams RTMP to twitch fine...
2023-9-9
Use props
bausch
lvl.1
Flight distance : 470866 ft
Germany

I have been in contact with support. They were able to confirm that the problem is known and that they are working on it. It will be fixed with an update.
2023-9-11
Use props
djiuser_1otb9GBwalEG
lvl.1

Germany

Good news! I might be able to stay with DJI with all my products then
2023-9-11
Use props
iShaggyi
lvl.4
Italy

djiuser_1otb9GBwalEG Posted at 9-11 01:54
Good news! I might be able to stay with DJI with all my products then

the bad news is that the DJI team won't fix the bug before the November patch...
2023-9-11
Use props
djiuser_1otb9GBwalEG
lvl.1

Germany

lol where u got that from?
2023-9-11
Use props
EnjoyUrLifeTV
lvl.3
Germany

Has this been resolved? The cam is out for 9-10 weeks now!!!
2023-10-6
Use props
Custom Legends
New

Germany

Problem still not Solved i am mad !! Can i do expect an update on this in november or do i return the camera back ?  
2023-10-13
Use props
EnjoyUrLifeTV
lvl.3
Germany

Mindblowing, this silence of DJI mods!
2023-10-18
Use props
iShaggyi
lvl.4
Italy