445 6 2023-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kooladafpv
lvl.4
Flight distance : 877999 ft
Germany

Hello,

I got problems with my DJI Action 2, since a few Days the mic is making problems. At first it made random Crackling noises which sometimes Disapeared but then on the next record went back.

Its exactly the same sound like in Thread https://forum.dji.com/thread-262955-1-1.html Post 1

Tried to clean the channel with Air today because it stopped working completely, it does not record sound and is just crackling now. The Cam was used till now most time for Stickcam and Cinematic flights.

Any way the cam gets checked regarding warranty?

Does not have this cam for a long time, already considering managing the Return via Amazon but I did pay for Care already and dont think I can keep it if Amazon send me a new unit? Also I would 100% Like to keep the Cam becaus im Loving it besides this problem which makes it unusable for me now

Im on Holidays the next week im really sad because its unusable like this Hope theres a way to get this sorted out when im Back.

Kind Regards

2023-12-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. We're sorry to hear about this situation. May I ask for the details below for further checking?

Serial number:
Firmware version:
Video demonstrating the problem:

I hope to hear from you soon.
2023-12-30
Use props
Kooladafpv
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 2023-12-30 02:47
Hi, there. We're sorry to hear about this situation. May I ask for the details below for further checking?

Serial number:

Hey,

Like I sayed it was exactly like

and after I tryed to clean the mic hole it's not recording any sound, think I got no footage on hand I scrapped most of it because it was unusable. Theres simply no sound recoreded, looks for me like some contact problem on the mic

SN: 4F3CJAD00A4YXZ
Firmware Version: 01.04.06.20

Is it possible to send the cam in for further check? Want to get that cam going again as soon as possible. Buyed a second cam but need booth.

Kind Regards
1-7 15:39
Use props
Kooladafpv
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 2023-12-30 02:47

Serial number:

Hello,

Any Update? Still waiting for a solution in this case
1-10 11:31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Kooladafpv Posted at 1-7 15:39
Hey,

Like I sayed it was exactly like

Thank you for your patience regarding this matter. Please allow us to check this matter with our relevant team for further confirmation. Rest assured that the latest information will be cascaded here as soon as possible.
1-11 03:41
Use props
Kooladafpv
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-11 03:41
Thank you for your patience regarding this matter. Please allow us to check this matter with our relevant team for further confirmation. Rest assured that the latest information will be cascaded here as soon as possible.

Its now 21 Days till I opened this thread, thats really frustrating if I would only have one Cam or my other cam makes problems too I'm screwed..

Could you please look again in this case? Dont you need the cam in your rep center for checking? We have a Tour soon and I need that second cam urgent...

1-17 15:45
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Kooladafpv Posted at 1-17 15:45
Its now 21 Days till I opened this thread, thats really frustrating if I would only have one Cam or my other cam makes problems too I'm screwed..  

Could you please look again in this case? Dont you need the cam in your rep center for checking? We have a Tour soon and I need that second cam urgent...

Hello, there. Sorry for the delay in this matter. Our corresponding team is suggesting recording in a quiet environment to test further the result. However, if the problem persists, we encourage you to send your unit for further testing via this link. Thank you for your understanding.
1-18 00:30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules