Phantom 3 connecting problems
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vigge
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20174 ft
Sweden

Hi.
When starting up controller and than aircraft I have a red led on both the units.
I can not control aircraft at all in any way via controller.
I can not also connect via the app on android to phantom 3, tried different android units and different cables. Brand new unit stright out the box.

I've tried to upgrade firmware via usb to controller and via micro-sd to aircraft, but says already lasest firmware on the log file (v1.6.0040).
Tried to pair controller with aircraft but since i can't connect to the app nothing happens when i press the pair button on aircraft.

Any other good tips and trix?
2015-12-29
Use props
ricardoghion
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1042037 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Bind Radio
2015-12-29
Use props
vigge
lvl.1
Sweden

What do you mean?
2015-12-29
Use props
vigge
lvl.1
Sweden

Only wat to pair the controller to the aircraft i can find is to press the bind-button on air craft PLUS go into the app and press pair RC, but since I can not connect with app I can not pair the units.
2015-12-29
Use props
vigge
lvl.1
Sweden

I've tried to update controller via putting the BIN-file on an USB-stick and booting up the controller.
But nothing happens, only the red light on the RC.

This guy seems to have had a similair problem with the controller, but i have red light next to the battery indicator on the RC: http://forum.dji.com/thread-29954-1-1.html
DJI GO app does not reconize the unit so I can not update via app.

Also tried different methods in this post with holding in C1, C2, red & iso-button while powering on, but the step after that doesn still not work cos the app doesnt recocnize the unit.
http://forum.dji.com/thread-28266-1-1.html

2015-12-29
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Are you using a Phantom 3 Pro or Phantom 3 Adv ? What does the App show ? Could please post a video or screenshot of that ?
2015-12-29
Use props
vigge
lvl.1
Sweden

Hi, thank you.

I'm using phantom 3 pro.
App shows "how to connect". So you can not go into camera-mode. The unit does not show at all.

2015-12-30
Use props
vigge
lvl.1
Sweden

Returned it to the store, got a new one... so problem "solved", thanks for feedback
2015-12-30
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

vigge@digitaldi Posted at 2015-12-30 16:13
Hi, thank you.

I'm using phantom 3 pro.

Please try to connect other cables . If you still can't get the "Camera View" , please contact your dealer or support center about this .
Europe.jpg
2015-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules