What's in your flight bag?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Bat Drone
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi folks,

Was curious to hear what sort of accessories/equipment people have with them when they go out flying.

So at the moment I have my DJI rucksack and in it I have my P3S, Controller, 2 x Batteries, extra propellers and a portable charger for my phone when using the app plus can use it on my controller.

I've also ordered a anemometer, motor covers and sun shade lense.

What do you lot have with you ?
2016-1-1
Use props
mjlstudios
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

A bottle of tequila, a lime and a salt shaker.   Not really, I don't drink and fly.....I don't drink!  (A little comic relief) I have a cheap bag/back pack I picked up for $60 at Amazon. I carry my P3P, RC, three batteries, extra props, extra sd cards  and a sd card reader, a home made sun shade which I find better than the bought ones, a polorizer filter and a ND2-400 filter.
2016-1-1
Use props
The Bat Drone
lvl.2

United Kingdom

mjlstudios@yaho Posted at 2016-1-1 22:33
A bottle of tequila, a lime and a salt shaker.   Not really, I don't drink and fly.....I don't drink ...

Haha... I wouldn't recommend drink and flying either. I still need to get a sun cover but not that creative when it comes to making stuff. Are there any easy templates to use ?
2016-1-1
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Bottles of water, insect repellant, snake bite anti-venom, bandages, half-eaten Big Mac and chewing gum. Oh, and a drone.
2016-1-1
Use props
johnsr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1579022 ft
France

The Bat Drone Posted at 2016-1-2 00:08
Haha... I wouldn't recommend drink and flying either. I still need to get a sun cover but not that ...

Have a look at my cardboard DIY sun shade; no skills are needed to make it: photos are on a previous thread Tablet shade alternatives.
Materials included corregated cardboard, spinnaker sail repair tape, and velcro adhesive strips. Simply cut the cardboard to your tablet size...
Have fun & Good flying!
2016-1-2
Use props
astrostar
lvl.3
United Kingdom

mjlstudios@yaho Posted at 2016-1-1 22:33
A bottle of tequila, a lime and a salt shaker.   Not really, I don't drink and fly.....I don't drink ...

Reading some of the horror stories on the forum we may all take to drinking to drown our sorrows ! Only joking.
I have a couple of batteries, charger, car inverter to charge whilst on the road, spare props, sunshade for the tablet, compass, lens shade for the camera, set of ND filters, wind speed device, 3 SD cards, Trackimo tracker, antenna range booster.
2016-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules