Osmo pans to left when walking straight
1949 6 2016-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheMethod
lvl.1

United States

The Osmo pans to left slightly when walking in straight line (not touching joystick). By the time I walk maybe 30 steps in straight line it's panned 120 degrees to left. I reset gimbal settings, re-calibrated, did custom settings and it keeps panning to left when walking straight. Any tips on making it stop?
2016-2-6
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello!
I'm afraid this problem may be caused by your body movement. Please try to hold the Osmo still while shooting. When you make a very fast change of movement, the Osmo may take some time to follow the movement for the balance.
Did you hold the Trigger button while you're walking with the Osmo?
If possible, could you please post a video of this issue for our better understanding?
Thanks!
2016-2-15
Use props
J C D
lvl.2

Netherlands

i'm guessing it's responding with contrast changes, so it will try to keep something in frame which isn't desired. Walking straight through a home or building, is not nessarely a straight line for the osmo. It just doesn't know what to do and sometimes it will nudge left or right. Although this is my personal experience in some filming situations.
2016-2-16
Use props
nico_mav
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1858852 ft
Greece

Try this, but your Osmo to a  table and holding dawn stable,  press twice the trigger and wait a few seconds,
Do you see any slightly pan to the left ?
2016-2-16
Use props
JD约翰先生
lvl.2

United States

nico_mav@hotmai Posted at 2016-2-16 03:06
Try this, but your Osmo to a  table and holding dawn stable,  press twice the trigger and wait a few ...

I know that mine does!

I spoke about this problem in another thread (http://forum.dji.com/thread-42136-1-1.html).

Basically, for no reason whatsoever my Osmo drifts left by itself both when holding it and walking, and when I position it on a tripod to record by itself. Makes no sense to me, and i'm gonna start by resetting the firmware. If it doesn't help, I hope the next firmware update will solve it!
2016-2-16
Use props
nico_mav
lvl.4
Greece

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2016-2-17
Use props
nico_mav
lvl.4