Exporting video's from DJI Go app?
21937 4 2016-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
treeder651
New

United States

I crashed my Phantom 3 a few times today and when I plugged the copter in to the PC, the card showed as empty. THe videos I shot are in the DJI Go app library. Is there a way to export them to the PC? The videos must be within the app since they don't download when I sync my Ipad with the PC.

Thanks.
2016-4-27
Use props
EdM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1491814 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try this thread

http://forum.dji.com/thread-50636-1-1.html

It's on exporting log files on the Phantom 4 but the vids can be done the same way

2016-4-27
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

.. But, the video on the device is not the same as the one on the card.  If you crashed before saving the video, it likely isn't there or is corrupt.  If you don't see it on the card, it's probably not there, as far as I know.
2016-4-27
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

AG0N-Gary Posted at 2016-4-28 07:56
.. But, the video on the device is not the same as the one on the card.  If you crashed before savin ...

Correct, it is very likely that in crashing several times, the OP did not stop recording each time, and the file would not have been finalised. So it does not appear on the card. The trick is you can recover it by placing the card back in the aircraft and switching the aircraft on for 30 seconds, but you need to do this each time you fail to stop recording. This process will not recover multiple files, only the last one each time.

Also, the files you see in the Go App are not full resolution files, they are only 720p low resolution copies of the files. The only full resolution files are on the SD card.

2016-4-27
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Sorry for your crash, Treeder. You can export the cache videos via iTunes : 视频缓存文件夹.JPG
What's more, if you need reparing service, please contact our North American service center as below:

Phone: +1 (818) 235 0789  

Mon-Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (PST)

2016-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules