1147 9 2016-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AEROKAMERA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2289429 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Few days ago I attached my I1P's RC HDMI output to video equipment. Video was chopping either on HDMI or on iPad. Video equipment displayed input signal format 720p50 (Europe format 25/50fps). I've set in Camera menu PAL and HD menu 50Hz.What should I set in menu to get smooth video on HDMI?

2016-7-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

To clarify, what model iPad are you using? What are your current image transmission settings? Could you happen to provide a sample video of the extent of the choppiness? Did you notice this after a firmware update or a hard landing?
2016-7-14
Use props
AEROKAMERA
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-14 21:03
To clarify, what model iPad are you using? What are your current image transmission settings? Could  ...

Hi,
My I1P gone to repair because of camera hangs, so I can't record any video or screenshots, but chopping I noticed just during first flight.
I use iPad 4 mini 16GB cellular and iPhone 6 16GB.
In HD menu only AUTO works, CUSTOM is grayed out because of some locale restrictions for European countries, so Channel mode=AUTO, no transmition quality manual changing, simultaneous image...HDMI=ON, OSD on HDMI=OFF, FPS=50Hz.
First I thougt it's gimbal issue. Live video stutter when panning left or right. On hdmi output I get extra frame dopping because outcoming video is 30 fps, in Poland and Europe we use 25 or 50 fps.
2016-7-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

AEROKAMERA Posted at 2016-7-15 14:36
Hi,
My I1P gone to repair because of camera hangs, so I can't record any video or screenshots, but  ...

Your thought may be correct regarding the possible gimbal issue, especially if the gimbal ultimately began hanging. Since you're unit is currently undergoing repairs, this issue will most likely be resolved after a camera repair or replacement. The next course of action when receiving the unit back would be uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI Go app to ensure that it is communicating properly. Make sure you have Hardware Decoding enabled on the app as well. Please let me know of any changes once you receive your aircraft back, so that we can see if the issue has not been addressed.
2016-7-15
Use props
AEROKAMERA
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

[ Last edited by AEROKAMERA In 2016-7-17 16:47 Editor ]\n\n
DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-15 18:10
Your thought may be correct regarding the possible gimbal issue, especially if the gimbal ultimate ...

Gimbal worked properely. Hardware decoding was always ON. There was something wrong with communication between camera and GoApp, no control, on-screen data N/A, rec button hung on. It appeared after few minutes. After aircraft restart backed to normal. Posted here but can't downgrade to 1.4
2016-7-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

AEROKAMERA Posted at 2016-7-17 22:31
[ Last edited by AEROKAMERA In 2016-7-17 16:47 Editor ]\n\n

Gimbal worked properely. Hardware decod ...

I want to make sure I'm visually on the same page. You had the gimbal already repaired so the hanging is no longer an outstanding issue, or is it currently being repaired?
2016-7-18
Use props
AEROKAMERA
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-18 23:13
I want to make sure I'm visually on the same page. You had the gimbal already repaired so the hang ...

Let me start from the beginnig. After I1Pro crashed gimbal was repaired last year (1st repair), but aircraft returned to me with demaged some part of raising mechanism (gray washer), so did send it to support back (2nd repair), next it's now being repaired, DJI support wanted it there, so I'd to send it to Netherlands (3rd repair).
PS. Yesterday I've got a message from DJI support that no issue found and I've to pay 50Euros for ivestigation ("No issues or damage found! Evaluation/Service costs charged").
What do You think?
2016-7-19
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

AEROKAMERA Posted at 2016-7-19 16:22
Let me start from the beginnig. After I1Pro crashed gimbal was repaired last year (1st repair), but ...

Could you happen to provide your RMA number, so I can look into it for you?
2016-7-20
Use props
AEROKAMERA
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-20 22:04
Could you happen to provide your RMA number, so I can look into it for you?

Hi,
Good news! Today, after I mailed, I've got massage from DJI Support Netherlands. They cancelled diagnostics payment and will look closer my camera.
I'll cross my fingers. (RMA CAS-186420-Z2G0W0)
2016-7-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

AEROKAMERA Posted at 2016-7-22 02:25
Hi,
Good news! Today, after I mailed, I've got massage from DJI Support Netherlands. They cancelled ...

Thank you for the update. Please let me know of the results when they are made available, as swapping out the camera can resolve the choppy video issue as well.
2016-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules