Mavic shipping United States
2211 9 2016-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Meeechz
lvl.1

United States

I been reading through these forums and read a few that people already recived their drones. I order mine directly through the site at OCT 6th. I was wonder if anyone has gotten their drone who lives in the United States?
2016-11-11
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297497 ft

Most of the people who've received their drones probably aren't even members of these forums.
2016-11-11
Use props
Flymania
New
Flight distance : 29593 ft
Belgium

WHY DJI MAVIC PRO IS DELAYED ?SO WHAT TO KNOW THE TRUE STORY?
http://www.ineeddrone.com/blog
2016-11-11
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Yes, check this post http://forum.dji.com/thread-71355-1-1.html
2016-11-11
Use props
Meeechz
lvl.1

United States

I know people have recived them but from different countries outside the United States. I was seeing if anyone from the United States has even gotten a the mavic.
2016-11-11
Use props
MadMonkey
lvl.2

United States

http://www.dronehome.io/dji_track/orders lot of good info that you are looking for can be found here. And if you want you can add your order info to the page.
2016-11-11
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2064587 ft
Spain

I have been waiting since Oct 1st and no changes today and I dont expect any in the following week I am going to stop even checking in the morning
Screen Shot 2016-11-12 at 8.51.23 AM.png
2016-11-11
Use props
numPVsV6WjY1
New

South Korea

watuse Posted at 2016-11-12 16:55
I have been waiting since Oct 1st and no changes today and I dont expect any in the following week I ...

My order was on OCT 1  1000UST and I paid immediately through PayPal at the time of ordering.  Mine arrived friday at my house in California.  

Too bad it didn't make it before my buddies wedding / travels through Asia.
I was actually within a few miles to my order at the FedEx facility in HK, while i was at HKG!   Now we are thousands of miles away.....

Oh well next vacation!

Add fuel DJI!
2016-11-12
Use props
fans3c16e360
lvl.1

DJI is a joke...!
I obviously still want my Mavic Pro, but I'll probably never buy another product from them. Clearly they are not concerned with their customers opinions of them. I genuinely hope that they go out of business.
I'm sure they'll sell a bunch of other drones when they launch their next one 15NOV because they'll have no problem sending them to Youtubers and other folks that are in the spotlight, but if your not famous in some way then you just get ignored. They won't even tell you anything if you email them. "The launch was bigger than expected" "We didn't realize how many would sell"

Sounds like crap to me... They can't send mine, but they had no problem replacing the unnamed Youtuber's when he lost it in a river. no problem. he got it in like two weeks. Its pathetic.
2016-11-12
Use props
tsanto
lvl.1

United States

Mine just changed to shipped yesterday. I ordered on September 28th at 14:49 UTC. I live in US and bought the buy more combo. Felt like everyone here but I am elated now knowing it will arrive Wednesday. All I can say is hang tight because it appears to be real that they are shipping and must be over half way through the 28th orders.
2016-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules