830 2 2017-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Parman432
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19364 ft
United States

Found this on my dealers site:
  • 01/18/2017 6PM EST----latest update received today from DJI Direct to all Dist/Dealers
  • Hi Dealers
    This is an update as of this morning on DJI Products.
    DJI Mavic Pro and Mavic Pro Combo

Although production is releasing more and more crafts, DJI have announced that they are withholding all production to service their own clients on DJI.COM until the end of January 2017.
    The end of January 2017 is Chinese New Year, where we can expect a 2 to 3 week break in production, so it does not look good for us. At this stage, Please warn your customers that the Stock of the Mavic Pro and the Mavic Pro Combo is severely limited, but we hope that by March 2017 DJI get to the point where they have sufficient production.

2017-1-18
Use props
Siriusdave
lvl.3
Flight distance : 896818 ft
United Kingdom

Reading this I believe this is a way of dji making more money, coz people will cancel from dealers and order from dji direct , dji have had hold of dealers money for 3 months now , march will be 5 months that a lot of interest with all that money in the bank , then in march dealers will be cancelling there orders coz customers when to DJI direct and they are no longer needed .

So dji will ether refund dealers and pocket 5 month of interest or make the dealers have them 5 months of interest and the sale money.

Smart or bad business, DJI will make loads from the Mavic!

Probably Mavic 2 will be out in April so we can do it all again
2017-1-19
Use props
CuaC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 369626 ft
Germany

I find this disturbing. Are you sure that's really coming from DJI? I asked the other day on this post http://forum.dji.com/thread-80748-1-1.html and mandy replied:

"We will have three-day holiday for Chinese New Year.
It won't affect much about the shipping. "

It doesn't look like a 2/3 week break in production...
2017-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules