Update failure
1325 5 2017-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Keanu
lvl.1
  • >>>
Germany

I tried to update my inspire 1 pro but it failed. Now I need the firmware file to reboot it. Could you please send me that file?
2017-3-26
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

What file are you talking about ?  All you need to do is make sure you have the correct Firmware and download it. let me give you a link to the correct file for the  Inspire X5 pro .

Go to the Inspire 1 downloads page , BUT  be SURE TO SELECT THE X5 CAMERA  from the SELECT PRODUCT   then it will open the correct page for downloading.  EXAMPLE BELOW

Most failures now a days are because the downloads page defaults to the X3 camera and you need to be sure you are selecting the Inspire Pro and the X5 camera system.

donnie

select product.PNG
2017-3-26
Use props
Keanu
lvl.1
  • >>>
Germany

Donnie * Posted at 2017-3-26 10:41
What file are you talking about ?  All you need to do is make sure you have the correct Firmware and download it. let me give you a link to the correct file for the  Inspire X5 pro .

Yes I did everything what you said but it doesn´t work. After inserting the sd card, the camera starts blinking red and the drone starts to beep continuous. When I insert the sd card to my computer to read out the failure it say´s:

Packet: WM610_FC550_FW_V01.09.01.30.bin
Upgrading ...
Result: Failed.
Reboot the aircraft and try to upgrade the firmware again.

On the internet I was looking for how to reboot the drone and all I found was, that I need a firmware file to do it.
2017-3-27
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
United States

Keanu Posted at 2017-3-27 00:56
Yes I did everything what you said but it doesn´t work. After inserting the sd card, the camera starts blinking red and the drone starts to beep continuous. When I insert the sd card to my computer to read out the failure it say´s:

Read my tips page and see if you can find the problem .
There is no reboot file that I am aware of  , (Maybe a long time ago but not anymore .)

Perhaps try loading FW  with another PC  and format  the SD card on the Aircraft .  Also use a PC and Not a MAC, The MAC for some reason can cause problems , I dont know why but they can , Like I say use a PC if you can .  And I own several MACS so I am not being just biased .

I did also confirm that you have the correct file , did you happen to try the latest update rather than the 1.9 ?  go to the 1.10

http://forum.dji.com/thread-72851-1-1.html

donnie

2017-3-27
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

Make sure the extracted bin file is the only file on the SD card. Delete folders ( they'll be remade automatically).
Give the A/C plenty of time to update.
2017-4-5
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
United States

Keanu Posted at 2017-3-27 00:56

Did you have any luck getting this resolved ?

donnie
2017-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules