Mavic Pro automatically goes to Landing Mode
1557 6 2017-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr.Jozo
New

Croatia

Hi, as name suggest, i have problem that my Mavic is actually, all by himself, going to landing mode.
I launch drone, bring him up to about lets say 50 - 100 m of height and start flying, but when i want to lower the height, on my controller and phone its goes to landing mode.
This happens sometimes, in last 5 flights it happened 2 times, i dont know what is the reason for this and i would be glad if you could help.
Thank you
2017-8-2
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

This is essentially the same problem you already reported here that's likely related to the VPS sensor, and appears to be similar to what was reported here. The flight log (TXT file) from your mobile device would probably be enough to diagnose it more definitively but the DAT file I mentioned in that other thread will contain more information. However, if you'd like to upload the TXT file in addition to or instead of the DAT file you'll find the instructions for making it available here.
2017-8-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Please sync the flight records, provide me with your DJI account email and the date this occurred, I'd like to check what happened. Besides, please also export the flight data via DJI assistant 2 for analysis, upload them to Dropbox, then post a link here.
2017-8-2
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Make sure you are NOT pressing the left stick all the way down!
2017-8-2
Use props
MavicPro?
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1058330 ft
United States

I've been having the same issues on my last 3-3 flights with the Mavic Pro. Is this a software or hardware issue? One of the flights actually kept me from landing at all. It said "landing" and then stayed at the same height for a good 5 minutes. It wouldn't automatically, or when i was manually trying to land. I was concerned that i'd run out of battery and just drop.

Thanks,
-Tyler
2017-10-31
Use props
DJ Enertia
lvl.3
Flight distance : 614065 ft
Australia

MavicPro? Posted at 2017-10-31 10:44
I've been having the same issues on my last 3-3 flights with the Mavic Pro. Is this a software or hardware issue? One of the flights actually kept me from landing at all. It said "landing" and then stayed at the same height for a good 5 minutes. It wouldn't automatically, or when i was manually trying to land. I was concerned that i'd run out of battery and just drop.

Thanks,

I had experienced similar/same issues with controls/app lagging out.Did it happen after u updated Firmware and or GO4 app?Were u using any landing extensions at the time?
2017-11-2
Use props
MavicPro?
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1058330 ft
United States

DJ Enertia Posted at 2017-11-2 23:30
I had experienced similar/same issues with controls/app lagging out.Did it happen after u updated Firmware and or GO4 app?Were u using any landing extensions at the time?

I'd be even more concerned if it lagged out. Last time that happened my Mavic decided to avoid the RTH feature and just dropped out of the air, fun experience that forced me to buy another drone for an upcoming job as it was fixed. Made the mistake of getting another DJI that'll most like run into issues as well.

As for the software update, It was on the previous firmware when the issue started to happen. I updated it with the hopes that it would've fixed it, but that wasn't he case. The same issue was occurring, but at least it landed at a very very slow pace.

Rant - I know that DJI is somewhat ahead of the curve when it comes to the drone industry, and I wouldn't have a problem with these issues occurring if they were just a little better at handling customer service. They act like they've never heard of this problem when you talk to them. I always resort to forums to fix the issues. Thats not how it should be handled, and it just might hurt them down the line
2017-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules