ipad pro doesn't connect
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
norman.nha
New

United States

I just received the iPad Pro 9.7".   I can't get the DJI GO app to work with my P3P. My iPhone 6+ on IOS 9.3.1 works fine, my ipad mini 2 works fine but the ipad pro 9.7" on 9.3.1 doesn't connect for some reason. I uninstalled and re-installed the DJI Go app twice and still no good.  Rebooted ipad pro twice.  tried two cables, both work with iphone6 and mini 2 but still doesn't work on ipad pro. very strange.  Any suggestions?
2016-4-8
Use props
Bhujang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 534587 ft
United Kingdom

I don't normally use my iPad Pro as the holder doesn't accommodate it. But thought I would test it out for you. It works fine! I usually use my iPhone 6s plus but in time I will get an iPad mini or air as the screen is hard to see sometimes.

I'm using the latest version of the go app. firmware 1.8 on p3p and 1.6 on RC. My i OS is latest version also.

Just so you know it works and must be software not hardware error. Not sure why it wont work for you. Id uninstall the go app and install again. Make sure my iOS and FW are all uptodate and try again. Do you have a good wifi connection on the iPad Pro?  
2016-4-8
Use props
terrylewis
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very Strange indeed. It must be iOS 9.3.1 ---->  iOS 9.3.1 issue reports

The forum supports that the iPad Pro works with the GO App. (iPad Pro Works with GO App threads) which should function across all of iPad models.
2016-4-8
Use props
COberschneider
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 4730358 ft
  • >>>
Austria

My iPad Pro 9.7 works flawlessly with the P4, also with iOS 9.3.1.
2016-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules