Anyone want to trade my Pro+ remote for your Pro remote?
1955 24 2017-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans50c32a8d
lvl.2

United States

Hi,

I have the Pro+, but with no current ability to load 3rd party apps, I can't use this. I got this for one of my co-workers to survey land using Iitchi and thought having the built in screen would make it easier. But I now realize I can't load the app.

So, is someone willing to trade me even-steven my Pro+ remote for your Pro remote?

Thanks,

Tony
2017-1-3
Use props
SURDRONEMK
New

United States

I second that. In the land surveying industry and need to use third party apps. Bought a P4P+ to avoid the need to buy a Ipod touch or the likes and now it has been 8 days and DJI will not let me return the product. Looking to see if anyone wants to trade.
2017-1-4
Use props
Fotch
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1161 ft
Canada

I'm in the same boat, and the other controller isn't available on its own for 5-6 weeks. and it isn't cheap..  DJI put me in a bad spot with this little oversight..
2017-1-4
Use props
Maxi3D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

How do one re-bind a swapped P4P+ remote?
2017-1-4
Use props
Grizz 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120066 ft
United States

I cant remember the exact steps, but it is fairly easy, steps are on the dji website where the downloads page is.
when I ordered the p4p+, I also ordered a separate controller without the monitor to utilize the coming crystal sky 7.5 monitor, the new controller is suppose to deliver on Monday, I think it was $369
so look forward to getting that  and use I pad pro till the CS monitor comes out. the 5.5 is just too small for my tired old eyes.
2017-1-4
Use props
WYHSniper1007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1003822 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can load few 3rd party software I THINK
2017-1-4
Use props
Fotch
lvl.2
Canada

WYHSniper1007 Posted at 2017-1-4 15:45
You can load few 3rd party software I THINK

Which ones? I haven't been able to get any on there.
2017-1-4
Use props
WYHSniper1007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1003822 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fotch Posted at 2017-1-4 16:09
Which ones? I haven't been able to get any on there.

Like facebook, WeChat that things, you can ask the dji support
2017-1-4
Use props
Eye-bot
New

United States

I also would swap my pro+ remote for the pro even up. It's my fault for not noticing that  there is no 3rd party app support yet and unfortunately I can't wait.  My remote has 55 minutes on it and hasnt left my house. PM me.

Thanks,

Jake
2017-1-4
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

DJI have Released Ground Station Pro, which appears to do everything that Litchi does: http://forum.dji.com/thread-78947-1-1.html
2017-1-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Geebax Posted at 2017-1-4 16:38
DJI have Released Ground Station Pro, which appears to do everything that Litchi does: http://forum.dji.com/thread-78947-1-1.html

It's only available for iPad just now,
2017-1-4
Use props
AlaskanTides
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1032293 ft
United States

If someone wants to trade a Pro+ remote for P4P remote  I'm game... I'm in the survey industry as well. But I will not be needing to run Maps made easy or Altizure Apps until march. I will gamble that DJI will have the GS on the new system by then. My remote is brand new just took it out of the box long enough to activate my bird

Just PM me and we will figure out the Swap
2017-1-4
Use props
BenStein
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2066532 ft
United States

I have a brand new regular P4P remote arriving tomorrow. I own a P4P+ currently but needed a second unit, but still too hard and uncertain about getting another P4P+ so I ordered a regular P4P today, arriving tomorrow overnight. I do prefer the P4P+ remote with screen. I was going to just keep the plain P4P remote as a backup, but would prefer a P4P+ remote with screen. I would be willing to trade even-steven. Just thinking...how to broken or escrow the deal so everyone feels safe. PM me though, we can figure something out.
2017-1-4
Use props
RoadmasterD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 188527 ft
United States

Last night I was in the process of ordering a regular P4P controller then gasped when I read 3-5 weeks to ship.  Has anyone ordered a spare controller and can verify shipping time?
2017-1-4
Use props
Fotch
lvl.2
Canada

RoadmasterD Posted at 2017-1-4 17:52
Last night I was in the process of ordering a regular P4P controller then gasped when I read 3-5 weeks to ship.  Has anyone ordered a spare controller and can verify shipping time?

Same here, I'm going to wait for a month or so and see what shakes out, they are supposed to be making GS Pro available for the P4P+. I got some time before all this snow melts anyway.
2017-1-4
Use props
AlaskanTides
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1032293 ft
United States

I just looked at the DJI store... The price difference is about $300.00 between the P4P and P4P+ remotes........ I would certainly trade. but at that kind of price difference Id almost feel like a crook.  I would recommend that anyone wait a couple weeks for GS pro to be upgrade for use on the built in tablet. It cant be that for behind.  
2017-1-4
Use props
RoadmasterD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 188527 ft
United States

AlaskanTides Posted at 2017-1-4 20:02
I just looked at the DJI store... The price difference is about $300.00 between the P4P and P4P+ remotes........ I would certainly trade. but at that kind of price difference Id almost feel like a crook.  I would recommend that anyone wait a couple weeks for GS pro to be upgrade for use on the built in tablet. It cant be that for behind.

You are probably correct about that.  I still may buy a regular controller just for the ability to run other non-DJI apps.  This is bound to continue to be an issue for years to come as new apps come out.  The only alternative would be for someone to (pardon the Apple reference) jailbreak the DJI integrated android device.
2017-1-4
Use props
DirtPiler
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5449 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a brand new P4P and would be willing to trade the remote for a P4P+ controller. I live in Connecticut.
2017-1-5
Use props
BenStein
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2066532 ft
United States

My second P4P pro just arrived this afternoon. I bought a P4P+ but needed a second  unit and the plus is still hard to come by. This is brand new never used still in original package. I am in New Hampshire and would trade for a P4P+ remote.

p4p remote

p4p remote
2017-1-5
Use props
Pacinamac
lvl.1

Canada

Sure! Why would you give that up? I am from Ottawa, Canada. Let me know.
2017-1-5
Use props
BeamMeUpScotty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20446 ft
United States

I'm in the same boat as well.
2017-1-5
Use props
BeamMeUpScotty
lvl.2
United States

RoadmasterD Posted at 2017-1-4 17:52

Ohh crud monkeys...so much for including the price of a new controller in that job i was bidding!
2017-1-5
Use props
BeamMeUpScotty
lvl.2
United States

RoadmasterD Posted at 2017-1-4 20:13
You are probably correct about that.  I still may buy a regular controller just for the ability to run other non-DJI apps.  This is bound to continue to be an issue for years to come as new apps come out.  The only alternative would be for someone to (pardon the Apple reference) jailbreak the DJI integrated android device.

Or find somebody that can jailbreak that bad boy!
2017-1-5
Use props
BeamMeUpScotty
lvl.2
United States

Time for a jail break!
2017-1-5
Use props
Langstonius
lvl.3
Flight distance : 218087 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would just be happy if I could root the thing. there are funky permissions going on in this thing...
2017-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules