propeller attachment kit for ph 4 pro plus
1414 10 2017-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
madpaddy73.opto
lvl.1

United States

Hi the other day a propeller blade was being stubborn to remove the end result was that i cracked one of the small plastic pieces next to the spring ,it seems fine wien i attach another blade but i dont want to take the chance ,anyone have a link to where i can get a replacement ,ive seen them on amazon but it says Ph4 only not for use on ph4 pro plus..thanks Guys you rock..
2017-2-21
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

You can use the following sine the propellers from P4 can be used on the P4P AND P4P+ :   http://store.dji.com/product/pha ... ng-plate-cw-and-ccw
2017-2-21
Use props
madpaddy73.opto
lvl.1

United States

thanks but it says not compatible with ph 4 pro ..
2017-2-22
Use props
Snowwolfwarrior
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1064780 ft
United Kingdom

Think there is a bigger hole in the middle of the p4p version, I may be wrong but thought at the time it was only a matter of drilling them out
2017-2-22
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

madpaddy73.opto Posted at 2017-2-22 09:01
thanks but it says not compatible with ph 4 pro ..

You are right... My mistake!

I guess search for a someone who already trashed their P4P or contact DJI see if they can send you one?
2017-2-22
Use props
lefgrter
lvl.2
Flight distance : 139738 ft
Greece

Hi my friend I cracked mine since first week that i had the drone. (20 of December). I bought the P4 mounts and I noticed that the hole was smaller and had to be drilled to fit the spring of P4P. I decided not to drill it and used the P4 metal spring. Since then my P4P covered many many Kilometers (miles!!) with no problem at all. Of course when Dji decides to release the proper mounts I will change it but till then there is nothing else to do. (Of course you can send it back for repairs!!!!! or kindly ask them to send you a set).
2017-2-24
Use props
madpaddy73.opto
lvl.1

United States

hi guys  ,I ordered the ph 4 set from amazon and yes the only difference is the size of the hole ,so with that I drilled out the center and fit the coil through ,seems to work great so far no problems .
Thanks J.
2017-2-27
Use props
MrWhite
lvl.1
Flight distance : 272 ft
United States

madpaddy73.opto Posted at 2017-2-27 04:39
hi guys  ,I ordered the ph 4 set from amazon and yes the only difference is the size of the hole ,so with that I drilled out the center and fit the coil through ,seems to work great so far no problems .
Thanks J.

Interesting, but I would be very concerned with modifying any OEM part especially one that is critical to flight. That being said, I'm glad that you are willing to risk your aircraft in the name of expanding knowledge concerning compatibility issues.
2017-2-27
Use props
rparge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 173852 ft
United States

Hi, I had the same issue, the P4 Series prop mount kit in the DJI store works great with no mods necessary.

You just have to use the P4 spring.

http://forum.dji.com/thread-79369-1-1.html
2017-2-28
Use props
lefgrter
lvl.2
Flight distance : 139738 ft
Greece

DON'T DRILL it. Doing that you may create a small (hairline) crack on the part. (you probably wont see it). That part takes a lot of vibration and evantually might break at some point and loose the prop!
The P4 spring works just fine.
2017-2-28
Use props
sd603
lvl.2
Flight distance : 274465 ft
United States

I don't recommend drilling the p4 mount out for the spring to fit. 1. The bottom of the pro mount has a recessed bevel for spring to sit in - so a simple drill out won't work.  2. The pro mount bottom is not the same thickness as the p4. I believe screws may be different.

Solution - simple replace the full profile mount with the p4 mount including using the flat spring instead of the coil springs. I've done it and it is perfect fit
2017-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules