Here my new video with the Mavic: Nice, French Riviera
677 3 2017-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 634665 ft
United Kingdom

When I shot my first video with the Mavic by going on the big cliffs around Brighton in the UK and posted it on this forum, you were plenty to congratulate me with the result. That gave me the motivation to make my second video with my mavic and this thread is about that.
Although it's been now a month and something I own it and I have now have 3hmin flight time to my record within 52 flights, I feel I have improved my flying skills quite a lot, and I started to explore more options while flying it such as tripod and active track mode. I've learned how to hand catch it, but still feels weird to me to have to pull it so hard. I wish there was a button on the body of the UAV to press near the body to stop the propellers spinning (and eventually make them start spinning for takeoff as well), so that you can easily hand takeoff and hand landing it (Hey Mr. DJI product manager, please read this, it'd be a cool feature for the Mavic 2 pro or the phantom X).

Anyway...

This second video was shot in the south of France, more specifically in Nice and within one hour drive from Nice. Sea, snow and sun...

I've spent way less time editing it though. But that's mainly because I haven't had to use the warp stabiliser this time as much as last time. And I haven't spent much time colour grading it. I used D-cine and just spent 1min of tweaking the colours on each clip while last time I spend a day doing it.

Let me know what you think guys! Please do criticise it, I'm here to learn and improve :-) xox

Feel free to share that video if you like it (but you really don't have to haha), I'll be more reactive to any comment on YouTube because I get the notification on my phone, but I'll check on here too on a regular basis.

2017-3-16
Use props
Radioflyer
lvl.1
United States

So  this experience is part Go Pro and part Mavic? Great presentation of what the two can do when combined!
2017-3-17
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very cool video, and looks like you had a lot of fun making it.
2017-3-17
Use props
frankengels
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2273796 ft
Belgium

Great video, well done.
2017-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules