1443 11 2019-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sid0601
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12881847 ft
  • >>>
Moldova

Hi everbody! I'm using Phantom 4 pro plus for a year already. And i always had a problem with the camera that is shaking while i fly sideways on high speeds and rotating the drone in the same moment in any direction. And the second issue is like here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-78417-1-1.html

I've done tons of different calibrations, firmware upgrades of the drone and RC.

if you need i can provide a video.

2019-1-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching out and sorry for the trouble caused. Can you please try to fly your drone in a different location? Also, can you please provide us a sample video of the issue so we can check this on our end. Thank you.
2019-1-29
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

You are exceeding the capability of the aircraft. Flying fast sideways while shooting video is never going to be smooth.
2019-1-29
Use props
Sid0601
lvl.2
  • >>>
Moldova

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-29 15:36
Hi, thanks for reaching out and sorry for the trouble caused. Can you please try to fly your drone in a different location? Also, can you please provide us a sample video of the issue so we can check this on our end. Thank you.

It doesnt depend from location.. i told that had always this issue . Mavic Pro and Pro 2 doesnt have such issues, only phantom series(i had experince with 4 different phantoms).

here's the video
you can see how how camera is shaking while im making a maneuver.
2019-1-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sid0601 Posted at 1-30 00:20
It doesnt depend from location.. i told that had always this issue . Mavic Pro and Pro 2 doesnt have such issues, only phantom series(i had experince with 4 different phantoms).

here's the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhNwj0cqfo4&feature=youtu.be

Hi, thanks for your reply. I will coordinate this concern to our R&D department for further diagnosis. Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated.
2019-1-30
Use props
JeffreyS
lvl.3
Flight distance : 71936 ft
United States

Doesn't look shaky to me. But, you were going kind of fast for it to be smooth or pleasant.
2019-1-30
Use props
1Eagle
Second Officer
Flight distance : 290348 ft
United States

Shooting video while flying that fast sideways is always going to look a bit jerky, especially maneuvering turns like that.
I like the effect, it feels somewhat like a roller coaster ride.
What looks better is to shoot it slow and then speed it up in post.
My 2 cents.....
2019-1-30
Use props
Sid0601
lvl.2
  • >>>
Moldova

1Eagle Posted at 1-30 12:25
Shooting video while flying that fast sideways is always going to look a bit jerky, especially maneuvering turns like that.
I like the effect, it feels somewhat like a roller coaster ride.
What looks better is to shoot it slow and then speed it up in post.

I think it's not the best side of the phantom, cuz mavics are smooth on high speeds.
2019-1-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sid0601 Posted at 1-30 00:20
It doesnt depend from location.. i told that had always this issue . Mavic Pro and Pro 2 doesnt have such issues, only phantom series(i had experince with 4 different phantoms).

here's the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhNwj0cqfo4&feature=youtu.be

We manage to check it and it seems good. I believed the reason why it looks shaky when you maneuver is that you are flying at high speed. Could you please try to shoot in a different place with normal speed? Thanks.
2019-1-30
Use props
1Eagle
Second Officer
Flight distance : 290348 ft
United States

Sid0601 Posted at 1-30 12:39
I think it's not the best side of the phantom, cuz mavics are smooth on high speeds.

I didn't see anything in the video to suggest the camera was shaky.
I have never flown a mavic, I look forward to it some day hopefully soon.
But I imagine the controllers are a bit different.
The Phantom controller might be more sensitive.
Check out this thread to see if you can make some adjustments to your sticks to help flying to be more smooth.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-179171-1-1.html
2019-1-30
Use props
Sid0601
lvl.2
  • >>>
Moldova

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-30 15:29
We manage to check it and it seems good. I believed the reason why it looks shaky when you maneuver is that you are flying at high speed. Could you please try to shoot in a different place with normal speed? Thanks.

"Flying with normal speeds" - i dont have "camerashakes". The question is how to avoid this while flying on high speeds?
2019-1-30
Use props
Sid0601
lvl.2
  • >>>
Moldova

1Eagle Posted at 1-30 16:23
I didn't see anything in the video to suggest the camera was shaky.
I have never flown a mavic, I look forward to it some day hopefully soon.
But I imagine the controllers are a bit different.

Trust me - my controller is set for smooth motions

So, as i see the reason is speed. And i should throw away phantom series and by Inspire 2 or mavic pro 2.
2019-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules